1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster 696 Or Monster 821

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jon Clarke, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Hi Jon, we are selling The Trouble`s 696 as she has traded up to an 821. Having ridden about 50 miles on both over the weekend I can confirm that there is a considerable increase in performance and weight on the 821. Quite a few additional electronic features too . I may be biased but I think our 696 is a really nice one. It is on the for sale section here . We are in Bedfordshire near junction 12 of the m1 if you fancy a trip over to compare the two side by side. You may even be able to talk us into selling the 821 as The Mrs is concerned it may be a little too much bike for her. If you want to see pics of it let me know and I`ll send you some along with all the details.

2. Hi Jon, having had my 821 Stripe for 7 months and clocked up just over 3300 mies, I'd highly recommend it. It's a great bike and put's a smile on my face every time I ride it. I can't fault it. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information