1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster Gallery

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hi Ricky

I'm still not sure either

Just fancied trying one as it tidies up the right side and gets pipes away from cambelt covers.

Have to remove whole exh just to check belt tension :(

#141 Cobra88, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  2. Not practical or stylish then!:Arghh:
    Bummer!

3. Hi Cobra,
    looks great! see what you mean re the vent surround, mine has a black border (on the panel), which makes the vent insert look thicker.
    Did you PC your top-triple, or replace, also think we both need to get forks black anodised :)

4. Hi Mick

PC mate when I got headlamp casting done and fitted Rizoma risers and bars as std Ducati bars have horrible wrist angle
    for me.

Ricky
    Definitely practical :)

Rick

5. [DOUBLEPOST=1424369413,1424369398][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Gorgeous

6. Thought i'd post a pic of my new toy, got it just before Xmas... Now just need the weather to sort it's self out

[​IMG]

Loving the satin white finish but it don't half get mucky quickly :)

Monster 796 2011 3.3k miles, replaced my 695 2007 23k miles (unfortunately not my miles)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424370237,1424370126][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll post updated pic soon as updated exhaust covers to carbon... also got carbon belt covers, just need to get them fitted, might wait for summer service and belt change

7. I've added some more bling since this was taken

IMG_0308.JPG

8. Now with tidier tail[​IMG]

P1110721.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  9. [​IMG]

P1110720.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Think I have my 10 posts now:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. just bought my monster. loads of bling on its way so will post new picture when is all fitted

IMG_0079.jpg

12. Just finished adding all the mods to the monster. What do you think? ducati 695.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's my Monster, though at the moment it has Rizoma grips and mirrors, couldn't stand the original ones, need to post a newer one.
    Monster 69521.png

14. Here is my Monster, was thinking of selling her earlier this year but changed my mind.
    Monster S2R.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information