1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto GP 2014 How are we watching this year ?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by supergrandad, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Just put my £15 satelite up and tuned it in to get my FREE coverage for 2014

2. Tell all, which sat channel ?? and what direction you got things facing. ??

3. Sport 1 is the channel on astra 1h at 19.2 degree east. Free to view but it is in german. Not tgat tgat makes any difference to me.

4. Here is a list of all channels showing MotoGP on satelite platforms, Just do some googling and find out where they are broadcasting from and away you go.
    motogp.com

5. Trust me fella, I bumped into her at the London bike show today, and she's well worth getting excited over:upyeah:

Bloody tall, too:eek:

6. Well that causes another problem. I've only got a 42 inch TV. I'm not buying a new one for her sake

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just turn it 90 degrees...

8. Then what will Julian Ryder do? They've gone and right f****d it. Getting her to interview Danny Pedrosa could be good for a laugh. She's also old enough to be MM's mum...

9. Talk utter bollocks, same as usual..?

• Like Like x 1
  10. She's in studio with JT and the Hodge.

11. Spit roasted

12. Just read the article about the head of digital production at BT Sport in Superbike mag. Two things have become clear... One is that this guy is in charge of how you can consume Motogp on your TV or computer, not what you can see. So they might as well have just said you can choose your own multi screens and ended the article right there. The second is that BTSport want to take Motogp away from current fans and get people who watch football to watch it instead. F*** you BT Sport. I'll follow WSB instead.

13. I`ve got a mate.....

14. How did you do that, with your own rocket or did you use Arianne?:wink:

15. Yes, please tell us more Doogalman...

16. You could always download live sports app on to your android device,whether it be phone or pad and watch it on there free of charge along with sky sports and another 20odd sports channels from around the world:upyeah:

17. I think I'm gonna pay for BT sports with sky, for this and UFC.

18. Full HD one screen for about 100. Full HD up to 5 or 6 streams at the same time (different cameras) 125 so far seems good to me.

19. She might not know how to throw her leg over a bike but I bet there's a few bikers that have thrown a leg over her !

20. What time does it start today? ill know to look where I usually go for the upload....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information