1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorcycle Live Nec November 2023

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Android853sp, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Went last weekend to the classic car show, parking was £0.

• Like Like x 3
  2. No Multistrada V4 RS

Parking cheaper in the train station at weekends, nearer too..

3. We went last month to the camper and caravan show £12.50 for the show and that included parking

• Like Like x 1
  4. Check out the True Heroes Racing stand
    Our @scrawnsenior did a bit of racing with them

• Like Like x 2
  5. I'll be going up there next weekend, the super stocker is on the stand and my old 959 from Ducati Cup days. The super stocker has retired, like me from BSB but I will still be riding it NG Road Racing next season with the other lads.

• Like Like x 3
  6. eh no multi V4RS? really?? I'm going tomorrow mainly to have a look at it

7. Don't need to bother now then!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I've got nothing against the NEC, it's a very good venue, but i'd rather attend a Motorcycle Show in the summer months at a venue like Donington or Oulton Park, during a BSB or WSB race weekend. There is certainly enough space at these venues display the bikes in big marquees, offer free entry to the show with your race ticket, free parking, promote the sport...

• Like Like x 1
  9. if I hadn't pre paid would have agreed. day out tyre kicking anyway :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Just paid £10.35 in advance for Friday, direct from the NEC web site. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. As the title says, NEC Motircycke Live starts this week, anyone going?

I will be going on Saturday

12. Went yesterday, love the free bike parking, it feels special to ride in and walk into the main building (perhaps I'm easily pleased). Put luggage on the bike and got changed into normal clothes.

Highlights for me were the Himalayan 450, Kwak 400rr, Ducati Desert X Rally, Maeving electric bike and new Arai X-Tour 5's to try on. I wanted to order some Mosko luggage but just couldnt swallow the pre-delivery tax cost of £1K for two panniers (despite them being lovely), with another 20% + fees to add on in import duties.

Lowlights were not remembering where the overhead cameras on the M42 start after being on cruise control since I left the M1 and not paying attention.

image6.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image0.jpeg

image_6209779.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  13. Threads merged

14. Did anyone who went sit on the zx400rr? Just curious

15. Going on Friday with the Ducati-owning neighbour. Train tickets & entry tickets booked, just need decide if we are going out for dinner with the ladies when we get back... :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hope to be going on Wednesday, riding the bike, free parking.

17. Spent 3 hours walking round it this morning, quite fancied looking at the new Guzzi v100 Mandello but Guzzi were a no show, the place wasn't too busy, the stand out bikes for me were the Yamaha XSR900 GP and Nortons pictured ,the yam is a triple and looked Retro tasty IMO.:upyeah:

20231121_105129.jpg 20231121_104317.jpg

20231121_105448.jpg

20231121_104142.jpg

#38 yellowducmaniac, Nov 21, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Yamaha seem to have take their design cues from a 750 F1. Andy

19. My thoughts exactly...looks really nice in the metal.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information