1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi gone, never again .... Follow up

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Dave Multistrada 1200ST, May 9, 2013.

1. To be fair to the OP, one thread of a fairly justifiable whinge (which seemed to be more vitriolic against the whole marque than it need have been) is enough. You don't need two of the blighters (though I admit that I don't have to read them).

2. Go on the BMW site and read up, you would never buy a GS after that. If you want a boring, soulless bike buy a Jap Multi.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Or look at GS, that sight alone should be enough to turn anyone off buying one!! Horrendous looking things!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. What you want is a nice little Honda:upyeah:

5. The OP has long gone and fucked off. And here we are still talking about it :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  6. He won't have gone far, not on that unreliable piece of shite...

• Like Like x 6
  7. Genuine LOL :biggrin:

8. Post of the year :upyeah:

9. just seen this post as I've just got a multistrada...

are you Dave Aikenhead? (excuse the spelling if its incorrect) who used to work for filthy phil?

10. I swear I told this jinxed sod to "move on" 6 months ago.

11. Face it; you were cursed. Now, go and explore new worlds and no need to shut the door David, we'll do that for you. Mind how you go.

12. its not just ducati, I bought an sp1 brand new and used it for eight years and my god the faults......I had to fit a new side light bulb and once a small nut fell off it.

13. Was that you? lol

14. yes and it hurt.

15. You again, bye :tongue:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information