Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. Are u pissed bradders?

2. I saw one on the A23 coming out of Brighton today at about 12.30. Had a pillion.

Funny looking spuds them multis ! :)

3. Hi to the Multi Touring passing through Rhos today around 6pm, how do you like it, love my MTS.

4. Now you mention it, he does look a bit pissed

bradders.jpg

:tongue:

bradders.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. 13 plate Pikes Peak at McDonalds, Wall island, Lichfield around 9.15 Sunday morning. Very nice Rukka gear too. Hope you had enough cash left for a muffin...

6. Hey thats me :)

quack quack

7. At Mcdonalds ?......oh dear

8. if I'd have known I'd have hoiked a stonker ;)

9. What, with a Big mac hanging out of your gob ?

10. was taking about the pic...but hey, why not. You only live once :upyeah:

11. I stop off there pretty often for nourishment (?) on my way to a clay shoot on a Sunday morning and see quite a big group of bikes meet up there. Any idea if they're an informal rabble or a club? They don't look very rabble like to be honest. Rather smart like yourself bradders :cool:

12. Red 1200 seen heading south from Broadway, Glos. this afternoon. I was on the silver Skyhook going north.

13. Hello to the white multi two up South bound on the A3066 nr north Perrott. I was solo on a red one pootling the other way!

14. Spotted at least 6 multis today going towards Westbay, I was going back to Exeter, I was on the grey gt !

15. Andy, got to west bay, no room at the inn, massive queues for a cuppa so I buggered off home!

16. We got there at 9.30 it was fine, by the time we left I think nearly every bike in the southwest was either there or headed there!
    never seen so many bikes!

17. Waved at a red Mutley Sunday lunchtime travelling north east on A12 just before A1095 junction to Southwold. Was 2 up on red Mutley Touring S going other way on A12.
    There was a huge amount of Milwalkee iron & chrome out, so i knew it wasn't going to rain that day!

18. Saw a 12 plate MTS 2 up in Stow on the Wold today !

19. Red MTS1200 with spots going west on the M4 between junctions 10 and 11 this morning? I was on mine going to work in the opposite direction...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information