1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. Yeah, nice avatar by the way :mad:

2. oooh yeah didn't know someone else had it, i'll change it.

3. Ah, hello :D That's my daily commute.

EDIT: hold on, spots? Mines simply red lol. Maybe not me then.

4. Lol just kidding :)

5. No Problem it needing changing, it was all blurry anyway

6. Red Multi spotted by JacobsWell A3 with a BMW GS behind about 1pm

7. Red Multi with a Black Diavel following. Southbound on the A5 in Dunstable about 13:30 this afternoon (29th April).

8. Saw 3 today...
    First one a PP coming down Tog hill on the A420 , then a red multi 2 up coming from the direction of Marshfied, then later another PP coming out of Bath on the A46.

9. Red MTS Touring came up behind me with a police rider on board, hi viz jacket and lights all ablaze. Thanks for making me slow down on the way to Snells Satzoomer. That vest is a menace.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wasn't me Ozzifer.... Should have tried to catch up once you knew it was me;)

11. Pikes Peak, Skyhook - going north at the lights on the old A5 in Old Stratford, around 12:30.

12. Hey...it was me...
    Red front, Black rear....sporting a Leo Vince and an incredibly good looking slim rider (ok not the last bit)?

• Like Like x 1
  13. seen three tday at squires/sherburn cafe, red st with red sump guard just leaving as I parked up then a white st and a pp came in as I was getting ready to leave.

14. Saw one yesterday in Horsham, May have been more than one actually.

15. Red one A217 near Banstead, three times this week, always going in the opposite direction to me.

16. Don't blame him! :p

17. One going into motorapido today as I was coming out...mad enough given we are under water here again but not as bad as the old guy who just picked up his brand new 899 and was turning onto the A34 north as I went past

18. Probably me - either coming or going to Pro Twins for the 15K service, plus tyres , plus chain and sprockets etc. and then going out to scrub in a new set of PR4's on the 264.

19. loads at horsham ..and the old black ds the rider had painted the exhaust with stove paint !! we had a little chat think i will use your idea !

20. Saw a red Ohlins model with full Termi commuting through Wandsworth around 5pm today.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information