1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    White Mutley spotted out with a group of ten or so bikes heading west on the A93 in Scotland today. I happened to be filming on my GoPro and caught you on camera! Mine was the red one loaded down with luggage and ridden by the flourescent muppet. Go well fellow Mutley owner.

2. You need more kit on your bike

3. I've got a four person jacuzzi rather than a top box. I'll not lie, it doesn't help having all that weight up high but at the end of a long day in the saddle you can't beat cracking a beer and having a good soak.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. @JimboP whats the gizmo on the right, and the thumb button on the left?

5. Tire Pressure Monitoring System on the right. I did 2 miles with a flat rear at 70mph and that scared me a bit, so i got TPMS so that if it feels even slightly odd I can check that i don't have a flat.

On the left the button (the one with the green indicator light i assume) is the OEM LED spotlight toggle switch. Love the LED spots - huge improvement in visibility for me and for oncoming vehicles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thought the thing bottom left was atyre monitor thingy?

7. Bottom left is remote control for GoPro - not cos it's hard to switch on with gloves on but because you can't see whether or not it's recording and which mode it's in (stills, video, etc).

8. These is still some space on them bars.
    You could add a harzard warning light switch, rear fogs, heated front windscreen/ mirrors/ seat/jacket/ boots.
    Remote garage door opener, town / county horn select.......Rabbit remote speed select.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Don't give me ideas! I was reading a thread where a chap has remapped, fitted a Quickshifter and cruise control (how??!!). I thought I was finished :(

10. Red 1200 heading towards Farnham on the Hog's Back (A31) about 5:45pm and turned off onto the Aldershot bypass. Patience is a great virtue, making a third lane between the car in the outside lane and the Armco will cost you your license and if you are unlucky with a driver paying less attention than me, your life or a limb or two. Andy

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. That was me! Damn, my cover is blown..

12. We are everywhere!!

13. Red multi coming out of bath on the A4 about 12..ish today.

14. report......no muti's down here in cornwall, just wind, rain and me commuting

15. There were 2 red Multi's in Fowlers car park in Bristol yesterday morning when I got there, I could see one was a skyhook model. My mate was on his 899 Panigale as well....lovely !!

16. It wasn't me but it could have been. I really don't see much point in having a bike and sitting in a queue of cars - especially in inclement weather. If there's space, I make a judgement and, generally, I'm in it!

#336 Speed_Triple, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  17. There's no better way to destroy a designer's work on bike than adding a top box. And that, together with a brown-trouser, top-box-induced event on a ludicrous Jap stroker in my teens, has prevented me mounting a wardrobe on subsequent bikes.

18. I agree about the top box, but a necessary evil sometimes. Though I must admit, I think the MTS looks pretty smart with the panniers on.

19. I do put my panniers on for touring but when I get home they go straight in the loft! And I'd put a top box on as well, on that basis, were it not for my previous experience.

20. Wasn't in a queue of traffic, just me overtaking one car doing 85 is so I stand by my criticism. It was a stupid thing to do on a narrow dual carriageway especially if as I said, a driver was paying less attention. But as you say, your risk. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information