1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. Plenty spotted in the Italian mountains last weekend !

P1000918 (Medium).JPG

Taken during EMM 2012, based in Livigno !

PP
    :upyeah:

P1000918 (Medium).JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Red Multi outside the Oval tube station this morning, I was on my Pikes Peak replica.

3. White one on M4 heading West/Bristol between J12 & J13 about 12:45 on Sunday. I was on the faster Red one heading the other way trying to get home in time to watch the F1 GP.

4. Hello, sorry only just noticed this thread and recently joined.

I'm the rider on the Black MTS who fueled up at Much Wenlock back in May.
    It's an amazing bike. Had been to the 7 valley rally @ Hampton Loade. Was organised by the DOC. Was good to say hello at the time. ;0)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Think I've seen you outside Stockwell tube quite a few times recently, I'm on a red Multi 1000S with a topbox.

6. Pearly White multi 1200 spotted at Goodwood main entrance yesterday....trust u enjoyed the day? :upyeah:

7. Spied a red Multi under the bridge at Crianlarich on the 23rd.

8. Red mutley with top box spotted at Box Hill yesterday! Nice talking to you! Hope I didn't waffle on too much! It was only afterwards I realised you were doing your IAM patter with students!

9. Talking of IAM......thought I'd show my face on one of my local IAM Group's rideouts yesterday (pi**ing down in the morning, not exactly hooning around weather so I thought why the hell not! lol).
    The MTS12 is becoming far too common..........24 bikes and 3 were Mutley 12s!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

....and me

[​IMG]

#29 AndyW, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  10. Nice red multi spotted yesterday in Stroud heading direction Petersfield chicester two up! Thanks for the wave to the other red multi....me!

11. Right 2 I spotted (both common red ones!) - one in Sheffield near Norton roundabout just outside the Gilders dealership (2 up). Then the other was parked next to mine in Lincoln down by the river

12. White with panniers and Termi system, A34 southbound between Oxford and Newbury this afternoon.

PS - you might want to check your headlight aim. The glare was sufficiently blinding that I couldn't actually tell exactly where you were, just that you were behind me...somewhere.

13. 1000 Ds A458 Morville towards Shrewsbury around 1.30 ish

14. How's this for a pair, with a BIG aeroplane !

P1010149 (Medium).JPG

Taken this afternoon at the Buell meet at the Lincs Aviation Heritage Museum in East Kirkby.

The Lanc was magnificent.....but not quite as noisy as Kirky's bike when it fired up :tongue:

PP
    :upyeah:

P1010149 (Medium).JPG

• Like Like x 1
  15. funny that I was there and also thought the Lanc was quiet ,compared to my 1000ds :biggrin:

16. Cool photo! :D

Sun 22/07 Mattlock Bath, Derbyshire - Red MTS12 (BX60 ---), pillion, panniers, Termi stubby and very shiny red 1100S parked up.

17. Black 1000 DS? M6 Northbound around J5 at 6.45 am.

18. Cock of the north races Scarborough white mts1200 full luggage two up exiting car park Sunday tea time

19. spotted the new brown coloured/goldy mts on the a10 northbound at puckeridge yesterday, sunday:upyeah:

20. I was in Matlock Bath today, no shortage of bikes, but no Multistrada's spotted?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information