1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. Nice avtar red1.

2. I do not live too far from Forest Row, well Uckfield'Ish

3. Well when the bike is back from A&E I'd be happy to go out and learn some roads. New to the area and so far have my 'go to' loop around Hever & penshurst

4. Thanks mate .
    Hi. No 'twas not me. All you guys aren't far from me . Will have to meet up some time . Eastbournes nice this time of year .
    just down the road . If your this way give me a shout and could meet up for a drink.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. Red Multi heading towards Marlborough from Swindon this afternoon about 1 ish

6. White 10 plate at henstridge runway dash tonight

7. Red Multi with 2 other bikes going East on M4 yesterday afternoon near maidenhead I think, I was heading West, only noticed at the last minute as I was doing...er 70MPH ;)

8. Red 62 plate Mutley with top box parked up on petrol forecourt at Burnham Deepdale.

9. Nice to see the Ducati ANPR system works in Northern Norfolk :) Saw a Black one up there on my travels as well going the other way at the time so closing speed meant I didn't get the plate!
    There were two Multi's along with 46 other bikes on our Norfolk Training Weekend (the hotel in Cromer is now recovering!)

10. Norfolk Training? Is that how to wear Jack Wills tops with the collars up and dust off the furniture covers on the 2nd home clones who hide up here :Smuggrin:
    Was followed from Hunstanon by a large pack of bikes that looked like an I.A.M ride out!

11. We don't hunt in packs, 4 bikes at the most :) Great roads and lanes and compared with the South East - no traffic at all!

BTW - the bends on the A1075 just north of Watton area great fun!

12. Veetwin I did my IAM bike test along those bends! Great fun.
    11:50 today, Red Mutley with top box following a black Diavel. Spotted at TL junction, Dereham, turning left towards Norwich etc.

13. Grey Multi at the Bike 4 Life meet/ride on 26th April.

Over 8,000 bikes and I only saw this one other Multi.

14. Red Mutly going through Talybont on Usk around 3pm today.

15. Pikes peak heading north on the A34 as I bombed south in an empty van today

16. Red 14 plate mutley heading out of Hull on Bank Holiday
    Monday. Heading east following a 15 plate R1.

17. To the green and yellow D-Air seen going through Laenteglos lakes yesterday.
    Thanks for the wave.

18. Red Ohlins bike in PWC parking last week, anyone here?

19. two pikes peak monday locksbottom one very tricked up nice wheel decals

20. IN Locksbottom....I hope they had an armed guard.....Croydon!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information