1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. Saw couple on m6 heading north with other bikes and luggage...TT bound I assume

2. Red multi, southbound M1 with about 3 other bikes (one of which looked like a yellow 748 or something). This was about 1430ish.

3. A red Multi passed in front of me at the lights heading up towards the Asda roundabout in Longwell green Bristol this morning about 7am.

4. Red Skyhook ( I think ) going north on A34 north of Oxford yesterday about 5.30 ish I was travelling south.

5. Red multi heading M5 north near Gordano services about 06.15.

6. Had a good chat with a couple down at West bay on Sunday (red S model)

7. one red multi full luggage on Skye 22nd in the petrol station

8. White DVT just rode past me whilst having a spot of lunch in Pooh Corner in Hartfield (East Sussex).

9. White Multistrada going in towards Verona from lake Garda direction, about 16.00 hrs today, was it you. No of course it was not I am just showing off.
    Massive amount of bikes in and around Bardalino on Lake Garda, all camping I think. Problem so far 3 Harley's to every Ducati.

10. I saw two Multistradas today on our run out from Buckingham to Benson:
    1. A red 2015 model, on the back roads somewhere near Steeple Claydon
    2. A white 2010/11 model, on the B4011 where they were resurfacing the road - a tar and stone job :-(

11. Red with top box if I remember correctly - junction 12 m27 around 3pm, headlights were looking bright!

12. Lots of red Multis southbound on M1 and A1M today

13. Red Mutley 15 plate panniers etc A3 north bound yesterday coming. Back from Portsmouth rider stood out well, as high viz jacket and fluorescent orange helmet I was in traffic in my car

14. Saw a PP ( Certainly similar scheme) two up on the Guisborough by pass on Saturday morning.

15. Red Multi spotted on the M25 around J30. You clearly saw me as you have a wave and I nodded you back (this sounds like one of those London Metro spotted and fancy a date ads).

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. You will be needing that lube out again if you meet again

17. I think these things always sound a bit like a lonely hearts ad.
    "I saw you reading a book under the tree in the park. How about we meet up so you can delve a bit more into me instead". Any readers of the metro will know they're all like that. Lots of horny underground people.

18. Red DVT spotted in Bath today going opposite direction by the BMW/Mini dealers on Bristol Road

19. White DVT yesterday going north towards Gatwick on the M23 at about 9am..ish, I was going south.

20. Saw a few Brit reg Multi's at Spa last weekend,
    anyone on here ? Sadly I was pillion on a Goldwing (as promised in time DVT,hasn't materialized yet) :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information