1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. Red multi dvt model in South Wales heading up a470 towards abercynon roundabout at 07:50

2. Not sure he'll appreciate you posting a picture of him crossing the white line at a red light.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. If it were a cyclist it wouldn't have a cool identifying number plate. :Angelic:

4. It's unlikely that anyone's policing the forum, but it's like posting your drunk night out on Facebook, which your boss sees it, then fires you for calling sick the next day. Someone who is bothered might find it and it might at some point inconvenience the rider. Also the angle of the shot looks like it was taken on a mobile by the driver, which I'm sure wasn't the case.

Don't mean to ruin the fun:Sorry: I'd just blur out the number plate first.;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Two on my drive into London this afternoon. 2014 PP in Thatcham heading towards Reading and not sure which model heading out of London on M4 elevated section.

6. I was in a big f@ck off lorry; the red multi with extra lovely bright white running lights was going north up the A419. I'd love to know the manufacturer of the running lights on the multi'

7. Red multi 2014 plate at RAF Fairford for the Tatoo on Sunday.

8. We were there on Saturday...perhaps we left our ether.

9. Doubt it was you,this one had a reas scorpion as square as any car tyre .

10. NEW PR4's all round, at least twice or thrice a year :Angelic:

11. last night near edenbridge you flashed me looked like pikes peak 2 up with luggage about 8 ish

12. I Spotted a PP (with a very expensive plate in Honfleur in France on my way back from holiday, not on the bike :(

13. White s in stroud at1730 today.

14. Fully "blinged" Red one (Touring spec by the looks of things) in the Clarks Village Car Park at Street today. I parked next to you, didn't see the owner.
    Had a private plate on XXXX DUC and about a million extra after market bits.

15. Pikes peak at llandovery and a red/whote one at the cafe at craigscross (?) or someing llllll wells

16. There was a PP at Thursday night gathering at Whitby last night.

17. Seen three new DVT's at Leadburn bike meet. Very nice.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Saw about 6 uk plate multis in stelvio today, surely someone on here?

19. Saw a MS going south towards (and very close to) the Oakdene café at about 11:30 this morning - I was going in the opposite direction, having just left the cafe :(

20. Red multi heading towards Aberfoyle and the Dukes Pass from Callander. I was on the red multi heading in the opposite direction after having fun up and down the Dukes Pass :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information