1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. Saw a multi in Taunton at around 12:15 near the Sainsburys roundabout on outskirts of Taunton today (03.09.12). Red Multistrada older model with the cyclopse headlight, also with topbox.

:upyeah:

2. Greetings to the guy with the white Multi at Wilf's today from the man on black :upyeah:

3. Is that the place just past Market Rasen?

4. Tonight 18:30; Red one heading up hill to Cressex, High Wycombe from White one heading out to Thame for an evening blast (and a kebab) :biggrin:

5. White Multi at the Storey Arms lay buy with an Instructor, i came over to look at your bike but you were busy having feedback.

6. Red one today with fruity exhaust just gone past my Home office in Flackwell Heath @ 14:45 - get back to work and stop distracting me while I'm buying my Sergant Seat :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Long list today! In fact may have to sell my bike as the multi is becoming far to common! So here goes!

Black one and a red one parked at the ace cafe! Accidentally tripped over your helmet....sorry!

Red one 12 reg at boxhill, nice chatting to you about the girl with the love novel tattooed on her back! Hope you find your way to the forum!

3 mutleys parked within 50 yards of me in Brighton, one right next to me! Nice to meet you all!

8. Hi Multirider, if this is the black one you saw at the Ace cafe' then it's mine :smile:

[​IMG]

I saw a red one (yours?) parked just before the cafe, nice one...

Not sure the MTS is becoming that common... however amongst so many unusual and unique machines that day at the Ace cafe' even the mighty Multistrada struggled to make itself noticed....

9. Nope sorry Gazdoc....yours was not the one I saw, but nice one anyway

10. Might have been mine then. My black one was parked immediately next to my Brother in Laws red one at the Ace - I remember you tripped on my silver coloured Shoei which was on the floor by my bike !! Think we saw you at Box Hill then on the way down to Brighton... and eventually again were parked up near you on the top prom at Brighton. Was yrs the Red one with the Mivv exhaust ?? If so, liked it.... Nick

11. Yep that sounds like me....Mivv exhaust, Ace caf boxhill and a whole lot of mutleys parked on top of the promenade in Brighton:):biggrin:

12. Red Mutley travelling A491 from Hagley towards Junction 4 M5 about 11.40 ish.

13. Red one, full Termi goes up and down Tsilivi (Zante) main road every night - doubt if anyone on here though?

Wish I had mine with me :(

14. I saw that too, when i was there two weeks ago !

15. Lol - I didn't expect any replies to this one!!!

16. The power of a forum.. eah..?

17. m23 thursday 27th i was on my 1000 ds just passing junction 10 old grey 1000 multi going other way 1830 hours:upyeah:

18. Saturday 11.40 I was on my way over the Snake from Sheffield, red one coming the other way, it had a small green '46' on the screen....

19. Sunday 30th sept at Biscester end of B4011 at about 4pm. I was sat in farm entrance with my red multi st and I was passed by two other red multis travelling south down the B4011 towards Thame - was that you ?

Cheers

20. We were out on our Red 1200s going from Bristol to Cirencester on Sunday 14th about 1pm. I saw a Red 1200 that was going towards the A46 on the A433 from Tetbury. What a beautiful day to be out on the bike.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information