1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. [FONT=&amp]Hi to the Pikes Peak who I spotted coming out of the Shell petrol station in Jedburgh & followed me back across the border to England. I had to stop as I got carried away with the ride & had to wait for my mates who by that time were miles behind! I had a chuckle when continuing with my mates I caught up with you again waiting for your mate who you also left far behind. Good riding with you hope to catch up. [/FONT]:upyeah:

#81 Chris916multi, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  2. Hi To The red Mutley travelling A458 through Enville from Bridgnorth towards Stourbridge at about 10.00 this morning.

3. Red Multi on the A217 near Epsom last night, I was on the Pikes Peak.

4. I must slow down, no one has ever seen me :mad:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Multi putting wind into his tyres on the Shell garage Hagley Road Stourbridge about 7.30 tonight....... Hi

6. White Multi touring with Termi and private plate parked next to an old model black 1000 in Squires
    this lunch time.

7. Two UK silver grey multis spotted just off Promenade de Anglais in Nice 5ish today 25/5/13. Lucky people, Code D Azur. Probably here for the F1.

8. Red Multi heading away from the Channel Tunnel in France on the motorway as we were arriving. Saturday 25th, around 9.45am.

9. I saw 3 Multistrada 1200s yesterday (Sat 8th June), between Kidderminster, Stratford upton Avon and Banbury; a PP, a red S and a Black S. I've not seen so many on the road in one day!

I was on my new 1200S Touring with the panniers on, have just had Venture Shield installed at Telford on my way back to the Milton Keynes area.

Steve

10. Hi To all the Multi's over on the IOM for last weeks TT, never got to talk to any of there owners guess its because we love riding them so much we never stop!! Hope you all got back safe.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hi to the red MTS travelling east on the M4 around Reading services as I was travelling west on my red S Touring.
    Nick

12. White 10 plate spotted parked in the centre of Saumur in the Loire, France. I'm here on my red 11 plate.

Rubbish ride here, but the sun's out now.... :)

13. Red 1200 with topbox spotted outside the Great Western hotel in Newquay, Cornwall on Saturday.

14. White, on the A508 toward Northampton, Sunday 30th afternoon.

I was on my Red touring (two up with panniers and top box), going toward Stony Stratford.

15. Red 2013 ABS, Grey 2013GT and inferior Aprilia 2013 Caponord 1200...........all spotted at Millbrook Proving Ground yersterday.
    http://www.millbrook.co.uk

Great to meet Pete (DukeXTC) and Simon Hargreaves of Bike Magazine............story to follow soon ;-)

Millbrook....what an amazing place!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Red 2103 S Touring on a 62 Plate and a full Termi getting on the 08:30 ferry from Caen to Portsmouth earlier today. Sorry I didn't get the chance to speak to you - they put me at the back of the boat! (best place for me some might say!).

17. haha it is indeed a small world at times! I was 2up on my white multistrada 1200 heading up the A508 for the M1 after being taken round all the shires and 'steads by the roadsigns guiding me out of a chaotic Silverstone after Sunday's F1 race. I did notice a red Multi and I hope I nodded :upyeah:

18. spotted pikes peak, on private plate SPL I think, you joined in our group on way to Loomies near Alton I was on a red MTS 1200s with Top Box

19. 3 MTS's heading south down the A29 from the A281 around midday yesterday (Sunday). One was a pikes peak, and another had the loudest can out of anything else that went past, with the exception of a viper on what sounded like open pipes :biggrin:
    I was in the layby on my white MTS with another guy on a gs800.

Also saw a couple of MTS's going north on the same stretch of A29, might have even been the same bikes ?

20. What the loud one colour Red, with a rider with a black jacket and iridiam visor?
    If so...IVE BEEN SPOTTED...don't normally travel that slow, but had to keep the guys on the "sports" bikes within reach as I didnt know where I was going. Leo Vince exhaust with Db killer fitted.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information