1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. M40 / M25 Junc on Thursday evening last, (iv'e been in France) Red Multi with full termignoni set up. Sounded great although I had my earplugs in.

2. I saw three on Sunday, Box Hill - red one with top box, New style Pikes peak, and one of those big grey jobs with panniers somewhere in Sussex (I forget where I was)

3. white with panniers through Camden High Street this evening

4. hello to the poor sod riding through Chessington about 18:30 black Multi, he had a dayglow yellow crash helmet, you looked soaked

5. Saw a 'proper' Pikes Peak n Streatham on Friday, nodded at you by the traffic lights, I was on the 'replica' Pikes peak

6. Hi to the red multi travelling M5 north near Exeter today at about 9.00 am.

7. Saw a red and a white 1200 on the A339 heading into Basingstoke about 1:30 ish. Unfortunately I was in a purple box so waving didn't make sense :biggrin:. Andy

8. 62 plate red Multi at Ruxley Lane west ewell/Epsom way about 09:30, you had a camera on your helmet, I was at the lights in my Bt van :tongue:

9. Yeah that was me heading for Pembroke. Presume you were the one heading south only spotted you at the last second.

10. White S petworth BP station this morning...

11. Saw a black and red mutley on the ferry back from Santander on 30/9. I presume you'd been to Aragon

12. Hi to the Red Multi in Portishead this evening at about 5.30pm near the Portbury Hundred.
    And the red Multi at Abergavenny in the car park. Sorry I didn't have time to chat, under orders from the long haired general to get home and I was running late!

13. Away on the Multi GT in Spain at the moment , been lovely weather & spotted a Multi GT in Altea first one I've seen on the road & have to travel to Spain for it!
    All the best Tim

14. Last Sunday around midday, I was on the A422 heading towards Worcester to pick up the M5 - red Mutley following another bike heading the opposite way.

15. Red one in Hilton car park, Cheively services yesterday afternoon with top box

16. Greetings to the red Multi rider I surprised with a loud toot at the intersection by Waterstone's in Richmond town centre a couple of days ago. Do you live in west London?

17. Hi to Multi GT in Newguay Cornwall by the boating lake 3.30 ish

18. Hi to the white multi coming out of Exeter today topsham road with a group of about 10 others!

19. Hi to the rider of What looked like a pikes peak with extra led lights on the hand guards, ~7:45 this morning sat is traffic entering Shalford (near Guildford).

20. Hi to the red multi spotted Gulworthy to Tavistock road last friday the 12th about 6pm..both of us passing mid bend, managed to get my hand for a wave! ha
    vj

Do Not Sell My Personal Information