1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada 1200 Gt Engine Dies While Running

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Depresno, Dec 17, 2014.

1. You're right if that happened to me I'd want it sorted as well.
    Never heard of it before.

2. Like women hey Vince.
    If they don't work out replace them with a new one...makes more sense than trying to fix them?

3. You having a pop ?

It was a brand new bike, the dealer after repeated times of trying to fix it and they experienced the problem on more than one test ride decided it was unsafe and offered me the exchange.

4. What dealer was it?

5. You can't fix women.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. No..not all..should have worded it better.. Just jealous of the varied lady love.

7. Sweet FA to be jealous of if truth to be known Paul, I would love the same woman to cuddle up to every night that way I could perfect farting under the covers and spitting on the ceiling so she ducks her head under the covers at the precise moment everything else wafts up :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Got new side stand switch and now the bike is wotking perfect. The local dealer took a while to get the guarranty authorization now I´m enjoying the bike again.

Thanks everyone

9. You must always have had a perfectly bled clutch, ACT. If the clutch is at all draggy, you can't get neutral at a standstill and have to engage it while you're still moving, hence the coasting to a halt in neutral.

11. If this were a gravity fed carburettor bike, I'd be looking at the fuel tank breather. As fuel is consumed, the breather allows fuel to be replaced by air. If the breather is blocked, a vacuum forms until eventually, fuel can no longer get to the carbs. Could something similar be happening here, such as a pinched return pipe?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information