1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Audi-RS5-and-Ducati-1200-Multistrada.jpg

yes, it is the retail colours for 2013 pp

Audi-RS5-and-Ducati-1200-Multistrada.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'll readily admit that I'm probably biased, but I don't agree - I think it loses something by not having the black - just my 2p worth :biggrin:

3. I have the current PP and I must say I think the more I look at this the more I prefer it. In fact seriously fancy trying to buy some standard second hand body work to have it painted like this but I would do the small inner stripes in green. Can you find any more pictures of this version please?
    Chris.

4. Just back from a fantastic trip to the Loir with 2x Gs 1200 a K1200R a Triumph 1050 Tiger and the Mutley. With thhe exception of the slight screen issue, faultless. The BMW k Broke down! :biggrin:

Heres one with one of the GS's in the background

[​IMG]

and one in the centre of Amboise

[​IMG]

too much food, too much drink, too many laughs! In recompence its back to work tomorrow and Ill flog myself with a palm frond for good measure!

• Like Like x 2
  5. About time we had a pic of a Titanium Multi on here , so heres mine Somewhere between Buttermere and Keswick 1.jpg

Somewhere between Buttermere and Keswick 1.jpg

6. Here is a few pictures from my Scotland trip Forum pic.jpg SDC10724.jpg SDC10753.jpg SDC10731.jpg

Forum pic.jpg

SDC10724.jpg

SDC10753.jpg

SDC10731.jpg

7. Nick, I see you have a click-on Givi tank bag. Was thinking of getting one myself thinking it would be ideal for bits n bobs and plenty of change for toll roads etc. What do you think of it? What are the plus points? What are the bad points?
    My local dealer quoted me £77 for the bag with the attachment ring thingy for the tank, does this price sound ok to you or do you know where I can get one cheaper? How water tight is it? Thanks in advance...
    Chris.

8. Chris, it is an excellent bit of kit, i did not want a massive tank bag just something for keys and wallet etc, I got mine from mad 4 bikes off ebay i think it was around the same price, on monday we rode from Glasgow to fort william in heavy rain, it did not leak one bit and that was without its waterproof cover on. Good points are size, you can use your iphone / ipod through screen, easy to put on and off and secure, bad points, the carrying strap is suppose to be used to secure through bars, but is far too long and flaps about ( dont use it normally, but did for this trip and had camera, wallet etc in it) and it can be a bit of a pain where to put it when you fill up, but i guess this is the case with any tank bag, i would reccomend it. nick

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cheers for that Nik, that answers everything great - Thank you, going to get one ordered now...
    Chris.

10. Supercharged i also have one of these and can confirm they are top bags. they come with a rain cover but i have never used it and hasnt yet let in water. price sounds right. they have just enough room for those handy bits tickets toll money and will fit a pair of gloves. reccommend completly.

11. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347029441.219777.jpg Cadwell park wed 5.9.12 track day ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347029512.621438.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347029441.219777.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347029512.621438.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. #213 Piero, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Dave? or should we say arsene wenger:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ciao @Multi rider!

vielen Dank
    grazie mille
    thank you very much

Piero :wink:

15. Piero.....your bike is looking great! :biggrin:
    My bike is slowly changing from red with a bit of carbon (the Sport) to red/black with quite a lot of carbon! I changed the rear quarter plastics for black pieces at the end of last year and have been toying with the idea of changing the front side/quarter panels for black also......still can't make my mind up! (where's the indecision smilie?!)

16. bonnie scotland!

some pics from the Scotland grand tour!

2012 SCOTLAND_154 - D5_ALTNAHARRA_011.jpg

2012 SCOTLAND_170 - D5_ALTNAHARRA_040.jpg

2012 SCOTLAND_232 - D6_BRORA_060.jpg

2012 SCOTLAND_157 - D5_ALTNAHARRA_014.jpg

2012 SCOTLAND_167 - D5_ALTNAHARRA_036.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. trail riding last weekend near Anjii / Moganshan Mountains (Zhejiang Province / China).......

CIMG4295.JPG

CIMG4297.JPG

CIMG4306.JPG

CIMG4437.JPG

CIMG4439_2.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  18. Very nice! shows they can do it! looks like you need the longer rear mudguard on there! :smile:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information