1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. That's what put me off winter riding.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Curious if you collect more mud and dirt with a tail tidy. Asking for a friend. :)

3. All tucked up for the next couple of months whilst the salt covers the local roads.
    IMG_3421.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  4. #2264 Ian_H, Jan 27, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
  5. @Ian_H you seem to have accidentally replaced a V4 with an identical V4!

6. You'd think I would have got the hang of posting photos by now ... sorted now - I think !

• Like Like x 1
  7. I hadn't planned on joining this Multi group, but the local dealer got in their first Multistrada RS and it seems it's going to my riding buddy... long story short I was inspired to buy something a little more touring friendly than my V2 Streetfighter.

Next thing you know, I had found a 2018 Multi 1260 S Touring with 1100 miles on it. Not a typo, 1100 miles on it and the dealership had done all the services to make it current. Put a deposit down on a Thursday expecting to pay it off the middle of the next week and let them keep it until spring.

Yeah, right. This is me the following Monday, headed home.
    [​IMG]

The dealer I found this at is two hours away from me. If I'm going to drive up to pay for it I may as well take it home with me, right? The Jeep can give up it's parking spot early and sit outside in the winter, it'll be fine.

We got about 3" of snow today so if I hadn't have done it yesterday, I'd have to wait until all this melts and the roads are clear again. That could take weeks!

• Like Like x 9
  8. first recording of the year, with my Christmas gift, January 27, 20º / 11 am

• Like Like x 5
  9. Pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Got it dirty

IMG_8469.jpeg IMG_8468.jpeg

11. After a few years away on a K1300S, I've returned to the fold with this lovely thing!

Happy days are upon us again!

PXL_20240217_123053712~2.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. What year is it ?

13. 2014!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks mint,when I can get time I’ll take a picture of my 2011 1200s and post it.I’ve a Desert X as well,my multi feels like a mountain bike in comparison,both fabulous bikes in their own way. Have fun!

15. Thank you! It's only done 12500 miles, quite what the previous owners did with it I don't know.. all the better for me though!
    The 1st gen 1200's are fantastic fun, the engine is really untamed, almost feral. You can really tell the sportsbike roots. I had a 2012 from new, always put a massive grin on my face. The MK2 is fantastic, but it doesn't have quite the same edge. Still puts a grin on my face though!

16. BUUUFFFF

• Like Like x 1
  17. Trough of Bowland Bowland.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hook Norton Family Brewery today on a romp round the Cotswolds.
    IMG_3610.jpeg

#2278 Martyn Edwards, Mar 9, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
  19. First blast out this year before it gets a nice clean next weekend. She didn't miss a beat.

20240316_144909.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  20. Cadwell prep underway :)

IMG_8522.jpeg IMG_8523.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information