1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Was suffering from cabin fever and was swaying over to the Tiger 1200 forum after seeing a custom white one in Leicester Triumph.
    had to get out to get my sanity and refind my love for the Duc. A miserable wet day but had great fun without the tourists or Sunday (on a Saturday?) drivers.

The Temtress (thank fook that "sleepy owl" on the engine puts me off)

[​IMG]

Soggy Dartmoor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#261 stickywicket, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  2. The bike looks great. I love the colour scheme. I've got an all black Multi and a Graphite Explorer. Used to work on Dartmoor and that weather is very familiar. Some serious cleaning would have been required after that!!

3. Great choice of bikes.
    I've never ridden the Tex but it keeps calling! Which do you spend the most time on?

The bikes in the garage.....filthy......going out again tomorrow as its "supposed" to be a nicer day.

4. No contest, the Ducati wins!

5. At the moment the Explorer simply because I bought it to do all my long distance, general work horse and touring work. The Multi is only just run-in and I haven't had much chance to use it in the dry. It is more of an expensive luxury than an every day user although I'm sure it could be. I did get down to Exeter on it a few weeks ago for a day out but that was just to get it run in. I have been a Ducati owner for many years and will always have one in the garage although it would be a really tough call to chose between the Explorer and the Multi! My family are all down there so I may see you in the summer.

Tony

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just about to shoot off for a week down in Hampshire to run some Range Rovers off the road on the Mutleys first big trip out days out 026.jpg :biggrin:

days out 026.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. A backpack, topbox and 2 panniers! What are you a woman? :biggrin:

8. Birth cert. says man! Had to pack my trunks, hence top box; HTC 2 135.jpg HTC 2 161.jpg as the crumy barn we'd hired had a heated outdoor pool. Did hold off doing my nails for a whole 3 days though!

HTC 2 135.jpg

HTC 2 161.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. OK, this is not in the UK, but as close as I can get, from FLØ, west of Ålesund, Norway. Continue west and you end up in Scotland or the Hebrides or thereabouts.
    Multistrada på Flø.jpg

This is on the Trollstigen mountain pass area:
    Multistrada på Trollstigen.jpg

Multistrada på Flø.jpg

Multistrada på Trollstigen.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. And of course, buying the bike in Italy during World Ducati Week 2012 and driving it home across a multitude of passes wasn't wrong at all...
    IMG_0611.jpg IMG_0618.jpg IMG_0639.jpg IMG_0641.jpg Multistrada in Italy 1.jpg Multistrada in Italy 2.jpg
    Multistrada in Italy 3.jpg Multistrada in Italy 4.jpg Multistrada in Italy 5.jpg Alps on the way home Multistrada in Italy 6.jpg Went from +25C to 5 in a couple of minutes, then back to 20 in Switzerland View attachment 10528
    IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1660.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    Home decorating after a safe return. Had to come down, the missus said.
    IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

Multistrada in Italy 1.jpg

Multistrada in Italy 2.jpg

Multistrada in Italy 3.jpg

Multistrada in Italy 4.jpg

Multistrada in Italy 5.jpg

Multistrada in Italy 6.jpg

#270 bjornarhuse, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Stilig! Morro med flere nordmenn på Multistrada:biggrin:

12. Must have been fantastic experience buying the bike directly from Ducati during WDW, I assume you must have prearranged it all with the Ducati shop over the road from the factory. I was there too during last years WDW, was a little too hot for me (over 35 deg every day).
    ofton thought of a tour of Norway, sounds a fantastic country. If you have time would you tell me a few details such as where to go and the best time of the year to do it. Anyway, thanks for sharing your fantastic photos and keep enjoying your Multi, regards...
    Chris.

13. Andreas, are you a member of desmodromene.com ?
    A few other Multis in the area, three of us toured to the WDW in 2012 and will again in 2014!

14. My korppi, ready for season 2013! :smile:

Latest mod, self designed & made rim decals. The mid picture was the first edition of the rear rim... had to modify the white tapes later to the side of the rim so they would stand out a little more once the wheel is in place. Happy with the end result though! :upyeah:

SANY0010.jpg SANY0016.jpg SANY0007.jpg

SANY0010.jpg

SANY0016.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

#274 Korppi, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  15. any pics of the QD mounted on the bike?

16. Ciao a tutti'

my Multi Update

Piero Multistrada.jpg

Ciao Piero

Piero Multistrada.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. 20130414_105546.jpg scrubs up nice .followed by pleasant ride to boxhill

20130414_105546.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. The babes

IMAG0403.jpg