1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Yes, it's a lowered seat. The first thing I bought for the bike, although now that I've had it for a while I could probably have managed without it.
    I bought the seat off ebay. It has been recovered so I'm not sure if it is a lowered seat that has been recovered or a standard seat that has had foam removed and then recovered. I thought the foam looked a bit thin when I got it but I did over 200 miles yesterday and it caused me no discomfort so I'm happy.

2. nice post TBR....how refreshing to see the Multi PP doing some of the things it was created for...:smile: ' Way to go... ' as they say in the USA. :upyeah: Been fishing in this forum pond for a few days so encouraged by what's been surfacing ! :wink:

3. image.jpg Hope this works, taken on the glorious road around the Llynn Brianne reservoir in Wales on Saturday.

image.jpg

image.jpg

#303 GeordiePhil, May 6, 2013
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  4. phats off to you riding in China, are you based in Shanghai?

5. Bit of God's country that is...great playground..

6. Absolutely right. From there rode over to Garth, Sennybridge Range, Upper and Lower Chapel, Brecon, Horseshoe pass, a470 back to Newport.

7. Here's a few from my recent trip to Wales

uploadfromtaptalk1367871975374.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367872005800.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367872019569.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367872040209.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367872063691.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367872128529.jpg

8. Maybe rideout sometime...play a lot in mid & N Wales...on & off road...sometimes bump into the police motorcycle traffic boys out training and have a coffee then a ' tag along '....they sure know how to ride...and have shown me a lot of great roads..:upyeah:

9. yes, in China since 1989 with home-base in Shanghai and have been all over the country with big bikes of all sorts.the Duc MTS-PP is my first Ducati and love it......

• Like Like x 1
  10. is that Foulsham??

11. Certainly looks like Foulsham to me! I'm over near Aylsham so been through there a few times!

12. Well it's a small world, I'm a foulsham boy, now living in spixworth

13. Do you ever get over to Whitwell on a Friday night? It's the replacement for Heydon and usually quite busy. Haven't been this year yet, and as I've buggered my back up it'll be a week or two before I do but would be good to meet. I've got a 2006 ST3 in silver with my forum name in the fairing. Chris

14. No not yet, I used to do heydon, it was only a matter of time till that ended, shame, nice place. I don't pick up my multi till the end of the month, then I will definitely be there, ill be the one on a red multi, grinning like an idiot

15. Here's a shot of the MFMM meeting in the Netherlands. Lots of Japanese bikes, but the Multi stands out!

image.jpg

16. Hi again Toni, welcome to the forum, good to have you onboard :D
    Where did you get the white decal 'stripe' or is it painted?

....enter your bike details in your Profile :D

17. Traded my Z1000sx in today for a multi. I've only done 26 miles and it feels 10 times better than the Z.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. Heres mine today on the first run out with the go pro. This is a test still that i actually quite like!

[​IMG]

19. Here's mine popping the euro tunnel cherry ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368913715.266045.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368913715.266045.jpg

20. My first proper ride out to start running the multistrada in, 230 miles today. Stopped off for a drink and a smoke at Whitewell.

image.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information