1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Packed and ready for the off!!

2. Why are you taking the tv?:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Because the kitchen sink wouldnt fit ;-)

4. :D

You are both mean!

I am going for 3 weeks!

5. That's a bread making machine. I'd spot the outline anywhere!!!!!

6. HTC pics 021.jpg Whitby Bay. Fog all the way there from York. Then followed us back along the coast to York.

HTC pics 021.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. South Wales just above Usk reservoir. Dry too, which was nice! Phone htc 018.jpg Bird was doing her nails!!!

Phone htc 018.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just done a trackday?

9. Yep, Oulton Park. Which was wet, then dry then wet then dry etc. Got good Goperv footage of a guy on a Fazer 1000 doing a massive fish tail side to side rear slide on the last lap. I was just behind him. How he saved that I'll never know. About 7 people came off over the 6 sessions!
    MPR3's very very good.

10. Is that camera stuck on with the sucker?
    I've never had the bottle to trust one, but don't really want to stick one of the self adhesive brackets on my bike :frown:

11. Youtube it then *tut tut*

12. It's on with the slightly curved self adhesive pad, which sticks well and I haven't lost in over a 1000 miles of 2 up/solo - rough roads and a track day. The adhesive doesn't fix all over, the vertical edges as you look at it head on don't meet the screen. So only 92% of it's surface area is stuck to my screen; which is an after market cliff of a thing :wink:
    Never used the suction mount on mine and track day peeps won't let you on with one as they do fall off. Or so we were told at Oulton park!

13. Im in Shanghai first week of September, i lived there for 3 years in late 90's my wife is a Shanghai lass.

14. Going on a trip as of 02/09 and back around three weeks after, check out the new Ducati dealership, nice set-up and up the road is the HD dealership if your interested (HD's are by far the most popular import bikes over here).....

Ducati Shanghai
    杜卡迪(上海)
    Rm 102-103, No. 607 Zhen Guang Rd,
    Putuo District, Shanghai
    上海市普陀区真光路607号102-103室
    Tel: (+86) 21- 6340 0817
    ????? <<< Ducati China Website (click)

ps: any questions, PM from here on to keep the thread clean of private discussions, enjoy your stay in Shanghai....

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. Dolomiti Südtirol/Italy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#455 Piero, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Beautiful photos Piero!............true Multistrudal country for sure :D
    (email me with the pics with the bike in please;-)

.....although maybe you need to change your bike again! :eek:

MTS1200 Dolomites Peak limited edition:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. That is beautiful! the only limited edition like that I could do would be the Brierley Hill peak edition, not quite the same :-(

18. That PP at Laguna has a wavy rear disk with the Hall effect vane. Where did he get that?
    Galfer dont make one.

19. Well, during Laguna Seca MotoGP was told by a MTS-PP 2013 rider out at Cannery Row (Claudio on Saturday evening in case you are a member here) with the first generation full titanium Akra installed onto his 2013 MTS-PP that some new 1st. generation full titanium Akra systems (2012) are still for sale in California through some dealers, had his mobile number but deleted it from the phone... sorry!

few more MTS pics from Friday Night at Cannery Row / Monterery during Laguna Seca MotoGP...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. still no new girlfriend? :biggrin:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information