1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. great vid and editing, I usually only watch posted youtube bike clips for a few seconds because there all the same but yours got the full viewing. Nice work :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. image.jpg Here's my new (to me) 1200S that I traded in my Explorer 1200 for...... what a brilliant brilliant bike, it truly is four bikes in one !! Cant wait for our next road trip !

:upyeah: :upyeah: :upyeah:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. Phartycr0c,
    Really enjoyed that vid, thanks for sharing it with us.
    Can`t wait to get out on my bike again now :upyeah:

4. Ta for the positive feedback folks. Speilburg however I feel is safe in his trade, I did enjoy the editing though.

5. Roll on Winter... image.jpg ..what ever the weather, as long as your on two wheels!

Pic of my Mutley soon to be exchanged for another! yippee:smile:

image.jpg

6. I have a screen mod. on my Mutley as pictured. It changes the angle of the screen 2011 model, soon to be forsale, it makes a big difference. Any takers, cheap. Vince

7. image.jpg
    Another one !!! Love the look of this bike and once over 3000 revs its very smooth but under 3,000 revs it surges and lumpy, so Fat Ducs are on the way courtesy of a nice chap in Essex!

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. These bikes are good, great, magnificent!...even upside down!

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. But this bike is the bullocks! ...even upside down!...
    Paington bike night, Devon.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. image.jpg
    Looks even better the right way up! I am loving my bike, cheers for posting and great meeting you tonight!
    andy

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Here's a pic of mine whilst on our weekend trip to Skye.
    Eilean Donan Castle Nr Dornie in the background.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. How well does the end can work? Is it a full system?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Works really well Andy.

It's the end can and cat replacement LV system.

Spotted in Ducati Glasgow whilst purchasing my bike and compared to the Termi for physical size, cost, noise & value for money I can't fault it one bit.

Spent a lot of time deciding between the 2 and so glad I went this route after reading everyone complaining about the melting number plates thread with the Termi. Haha.

How you finding yours ? I really fell in love with it on this run. It was its first bit stretch of its legs and it could not have gone any better. Handling, power and just overall for what I need is great. Fuelling I'm still a little unsure as I think it's a little rich and going to get it a quick run on the dyno to get checked and decide from there what to do.

How you find the riding position ? I'm 6'5" so finding myself a little tall to hide from the wind even with the screen up to the highest setting. If I duck a few inches its great. No buffeting of the head and nice n quiet. So thinking of maybe going for a smaller screen and going for full blast and getting on with it.

14. Like you, I have fallen in love with it! I have only had it for a couple of weeks, but have been out on it as much as I can, really enjoying being comfortable and love the suspension, touring capacity and power!
    i can't decide what to do regarding exhaust! I might leave it until spring, did you fit the system yourself? It looks really good, is it not to loud at cruising motorway speed? I,m 6'3" and I have the same thing as you! I find if I hunch over a bit it's quiet, I was thinking of getting a shorter puig screen as I don't mind having a bit of wind blast, I,ve traded in my speed triple so no problem with getting blown around!
    i do like the look of the short termi pipe, but it dosent do anything for sound, it's just there for looks and at that price I can't worrent
    it. It's just the fuelling is very good at the moment and I don't want to bugger it up!
    what was the cost of yours?
    cheers andy

15. my dealer told me that the ugly long Termi was for performance and the short one for looks. Doesn't bother me. I can't imagine that I'd use much more power than the standard set-up offers and anyway I think it looks better than any replacement I've seen - except for the twin-pipe Quat D, which is an eye-wateringly expensive US import. I swapped a Speed Triple for my 2013 MTS too, so I'm finding any protection a novelty as well.

16. Same here! The multi has plenty of power! So performance gains don't bother me either!

17. Hi Paul, nice bike, I take delivery of my Gt next month, trading up from my present Multi. Which county you from, I'm looking to arrange a few ride outs, I'm Cornwall close to devon border. Cheers Vince

18. Sorry, didn't see the profile facility, Paul from Glasgow, you never know I may ride up and bag a few Munroe's at the same time! Happy biking.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Can't mind the price off the top of my head Andy but my dealer supplied and fitted everything for me from brand new so I was hassle free. Give Martin or Blair a call at DG and see what they can do price wise. I looked at online prices and they were cheaper at the time but I was buying the bike plus every extra I could find in the book. :)
    I was on a Z1000 before this and still kept in in case I didn't fall for this one and you til this weekend I was not sure. But this run secured the deal so its time to part ways with it and clear the garage now.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information