1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Yup, he used to ride trails on a WR around the dales and actively seeks out these types of "roads" so leaves me for dead as a novice. Didn't help I was dicking about with the traction control at the start as I was in Sport and as soon as the rear hits a bump it cuts the power enough to bog down the bike till I managed to get in Enduro...... Once its in Enduro and the rear wheel can spin up I did have some good laughs on the gravel and even have a still of mates speedo showing 82 mph as he matched my speed as mine was in kph ;)

[​IMG]

The thousands of miles from home bit did cross my mind but tried to forget the possible consequences :D

#901 Bigyin, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Picked it up today :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  3. And I picked up a dink in my rear wheel from the road!! What are your wheels like @Bigyin ?

4. Mine are both fine :thumbsup:

I checked both frequently and especially after the rocky sections although the biggest bang came on a cattle grid that had sank into the road. I saw my mates KTM kick hard when he hit it so quickly tried to change my line but still hit it with a thump. We found it on playback and my pace slows considerably as I was looking down to check all was ok then stopped shortly after.

Gave them both a good check as I was cleaning all the accumulated crap off the other day

• Like Like x 1
  5. A few snaps of the bike from our tour around Corsica.

Loading the bikes onto the Bikeshuttle:
    [​IMG]

Picked up the bike from Geneva the next day and headed down to Nice via a few passes, then on a ferry to Corsica:
    [​IMG]

On Corsica - great roads & spectacular views:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Back to Nice and Geneva via Grenoble:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've done a full write with more photos and route maps in the Touring forum. I had to split it into two threads as I discovered the 20 picture limit after I finished inserting all the text and photos:

• Like Like x 5
  6. sunday morning ride, wet again :grinning: IMG_20160717_123432.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  7. weekend blast with a little bit of off-roading :sunglasses: IMG_2959.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  8. Mate has put together a compilation of our trip with clips from the on bike cameras and a mix of all of our photos and videos from our phones

9. Part 2 with some more to follow

10. Part 3, the first off road section for me ....gulp :)

11. Part 4 .... i finally get to grips with gravel roads and start enjoying the Enduro mode on the bike. At the start of the long off section (Ausjorvegen Road) the bike was in sport mode so you can see it struggles on washboard bumps as the TC kills all the drive forward. Once i got the bike in Enduro mode and allowed the rear to spin then it became much easier to ride and actually enjoy it...... you can see the confidence grow as the miles pass ;)

12. My New Multi :thumbsup: all smiles so far

IMG_8148.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  13. Looks fantastic !
    I need to get 2 red tops for my back box like yours, Ducati want £62 each !

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. image.jpeg image.jpeg Loving life with my 2012 Sport. I trawled the forum for ages reading tips and suggestions. All the guys have been most helpful - a large thank you to Big Stu for all his late night advice. I've made a few carbon additions and other mods here's a couple of pictures

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Great bikes, you won't be disappointed with the performance and handling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. The road between Kitzbuhl and the Grossglockner on 10 July 2016.

20160711_120355.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  17. View of the St Gotthard Pass on 23 July 2016.

20160724_112648.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  18. This is a bike park in Siena, Italy. Can you spot a Multistrada?

20160722_172735.jpg

19. Yep easy.... Second from the right! .... Right?

20. Few pics from today
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information