1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. We'll be out playing on Sunday (Saturday is going to be Scrambler day) :)

2. Only live about 10 minutes from holme moss myself :)
    By the way where did you get your belt stickers from ?

3. fleabay....got em free when I ordered the rim decals....where bouts are you?...be good to meet up and slate each others bike....lol

4. think i have one spare if yer want it?...:thumbsup:

5. that's mighty nice of you , I live in Hollingworth just off the A628.
    My bike is proper minging at the moment too , so that'll work out alright for you.
    Am off to watch the stars of darley this weekend as its dry :) , other than that free to meet up most weekends.............as long as I get a pass :tearsofjoy:

• Like Like x 1
  6. actually just checked...got 2of em...your welcome to them....I can meet anytime as I'm semi retired....( Lazy lol )

7. So i want to share with you my first trip with my Dvt ..

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. wow...very professionally shot and edited...great music too....great video, looks like a great trip.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Indeed it was a very nice trip and even better because of the Multi .. tha bike react to everything and every road nothing more to say . Just waiting for next year for the next big trip :)

10. My old 12 S Touring, now sold to make way for a 13 Pikes Peak. Will put a pic of that up when Iv finshed adding a few bits!

13876419_1237146192997131_8899419544482445559_n (1).jpg

11. 2014 1200s touring replaced with ... another 1200s touring!

IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0020.JPG

• Like Like x 12
  12. ^must admit that grey is nice ^

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. 20161029_190657-picsay.jpg WIth the latest modifications on it :D

#953 victit, Oct 31, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  14. nice that, wheres the kit from?

15. thanks .. VultureBike . com

16. Thanks.

Just looking, what a horrendous website! Amazed they do any business at all! Cant even find products..!

17. Yes the site is garbage! But they are the only that makes them! Try ebay

18. Found how to get to a multi page. The black one is interesting. How easy to install??

19. Only the side ferings are a litle bit hard to fit. Everything else you can manage it!

20. Had a rip down the A49 to Prees but it was rammed so no chips egg and beans for me :worried:. Went across to Venetian Marina round all the back roads. Fantastic day for it and the roads were pretty empty and not too shitted up, a splendid 210 miles :handok:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I absolutely love this bike :hearteyes:

#960 Yoozy, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
Do Not Sell My Personal Information