1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada Gallery

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Cool! :D .......how'd you wangle that?! (can you email me the original camera file please;-)

Working for my eyes also, getting a kind of stealth fighter look :biggrin: .....welcome to the forum :upyeah:
    I'd be very interested to hear about the modded front side fairings/panels........start a new thread and give us more details on what you've done to the bike (and maybe some [not meaning to be rude!;-] better quality photos ;-)

Back from a long weekend away with the old SV1000 mob....

Chatsworth House, Chatsworth, Bakewell, Derbyshire

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mosal Head above Monsal Dale.....amazing view (one of many over the weekend.....not done justice with my photography!:)

[​IMG]

....and a prospective new Mutley12 owner (said he'd be booking a test ride as soon as he got home) :D

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi Andy
    any really nice roads you went on? I am off to Derbyshire on Saturday for a week? Ashbourne vicinity....

3. They're all good around there - my local stomping ground - see you went up to Monsal Head Andy (didn't read captions!:rolleyes:) - you should have told me you were going up there!

#163 Bob_Cooper, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  4. hi Bob
    i used to fly gliders from Camphill near Heathersage, so know those parts quite well!
    Its the roads near Ashbourne and the west part of the Peak that I am at a bit of a loss.
    Also in those days I was a four wheel driver, so not quite the same!
    Perhaps we can meet up? Do a tour of your stomping grounds?

5. I did think about posting something here Bob re meeting up with anyone interested but there were 20 bikes as it was and I may have put someones nose outta joint if I'd taken it upon myself to arrange a Mutley posse.....next time :)

Fritz.....these were the routes organised, a lot of scenic back roads but some nice quick stuff occasionally as well.........Snake Pass! :cool: Far too many 50mph speed limits (excessive to say the least) (inc Snake Pass) so you just have to take your life (licence!) in your own hands to enjoy some roads to the full ;-) Matlock Bath is worth a visit, local bike meets......absolutely heaving when we visited on the Sunday!
    http://andyw-inuk.smugmug.com/Motor...-Annual-Meet-2012/i-KK53mtN/0/O/svsat2012.jpg

http://andyw-inuk.smugmug.com/Motor...-Annual-Meet-2012/i-VWcDH3s/0/O/svsun2012.jpg

I may be able to get Google maps for you.

EDIT: After all the weeks/months of rain........you really need to keep your eyes peeled for gravel patches on the country roads!

6. Certainly MR - the whole of Derbyshire has been a 50 zone for some time now which is annoying to say the least

7. bob_cooper-albums111-4576.jpg bob_cooper-albums111-4581.jpg bob_cooper-albums111-4583.jpg bob_cooper-albums111-4590.jpg bob_cooper-albums111-4587.jpg

bob_cooper-albums111-4576.jpg

bob_cooper-albums111-4581.jpg

bob_cooper-albums111-4583.jpg

bob_cooper-albums111-4590.jpg

bob_cooper-albums111-4587.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. bob_cooper-albums111-4578.jpg bob_cooper-albums111-4579.jpg bob_cooper-albums111-4571.jpg bob_cooper-albums111-4577.jpg bob_cooper-albums111-4574.jpg

bob_cooper-albums111-4578.jpg

bob_cooper-albums111-4579.jpg

bob_cooper-albums111-4571.jpg

bob_cooper-albums111-4577.jpg

bob_cooper-albums111-4574.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. Just fitted 'grip puppies' - was wondering whether they have a detrimental affect on the heated grips - anyone with heated grips and grip puppies know?

10. I fitted them after my heated grips had worn badly, as it didn't appear that Ducati was interested in doing anything about it.

They have no adverse effect on the operation of the grip heaters whatsoever. I have done probably getting on for 10k miles with the puppies and they are just starting to look a bit worn, but at £12 for a new set, who cares?

11. Cheers - just what I wanted to hear :)

12. Let me no if you have a meet around here Sheffield and Derbyshire I love it around here

13. Will do Stu

14. A couple from our recent hols......
    Top of the Petit / Piccolo St Bernard Pass SAM_0205.jpg
    Top of the Col de l'Iseran SAM_0211.jpg

Looking down the west ramp of the Furka Pass SAM_0198.jpg

Maurice, the Marmot wanting more food SAM_0195.jpg

SAM_0205.jpg

SAM_0211.jpg

SAM_0198.jpg

SAM_0195.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tell him his dental hygiene leaves a bit to be desired ! :eek:

16. It's a bit of a run to go back up there, but as you insist..........:upyeah:

17. I think Maurice is a smoker! The EU will be onto that quick smart.

18. Cracking pics Andy. What you doin out front of my Manor ven :)
    Black Altrider Header guard will sort that blackness out a treat ;-)

19. Couple more from th'Alps

This is overlooking the Walensee IMG_0246.jpg

This one is, errr,sorry, memory like a sieve......... IMG_0263.jpg

And here we found a hotel to match the bike in Konstanz. IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

20. looks familiar lol
    [​IMG]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information