1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 848R Build

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Sinister, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Thats omnipresent mattmccabebrown thank you very much :tongue:

2. What happened to freedom of speech? Lol!
    I still think that Jesus is a catholic hoax!

3. Ancient crowd control

4. Seems the Pope may agree....

• Like Like x 1
  5. At least you've posted something worth a read unlike most of the tosh posted on here.. And anyway El feel free to post a link to the pics of your bike so we can rip shite out of it for you and see how you feel... ;)
    Some used to say if you have nothing good to say STFU and say nothing :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. Im sure El T didnt mean to cause any offence to anybody. I for one am enjoying seeing how the bike is evolving :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. ps oh the irony of such a rant :smile:

pps you've ordered the same bike that I have albeit it's the new dull grey colour :smile:

#228 El Toro, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
  8. No 848 for me El think you have your wires crossed, nothing personal hey... Your ok for some givin but not for some takin...lol My bikes an RS and a track bike only my old mucker!

Anyway I like the OP's 848 nice bike! :)

#229 Andyd, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I apologise - too many Andy's on here :wink:

Seriously though, I apologise. We all have our opinions though. :smile:

10. I just don't think that repeatedly telling someone that you don't like their bike is sharing your opinion anymore, it's gone past that. Give the guy a freakin' break!

Just my opinion :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  11. seems to me some people want to get a life

#232 749r man, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
  12. Here's another 848 with lots of goodies on. For sale too so I believe (30,000 euro ish)

View attachment 11388

Make:Ducati

Model:NCR 848

Description

This bike is full of racing history:
    It has got a very prestigious racing history, in fact it's the bike raced by Walther Bartolini in 2008 that has won the First National Championship for Ducati in North America, the Parts Canada Thunder Supersport championship.
    This bike has won 4 races on 7 (the other 3 were won by our second NCR 848 Factory raced by the Canadian Andrew Nelson)!
    It was part of a race project that NCR did with Ducati North America.

- NCR custom valving in front forks
    - NCR fully adjustable triple clamps (36-28mm offset in 1mm
    increments) made from billet in aluminum
    - NCR racing radiator and racing oil cooler in aluminum
    - battery relocated to under seat
    - NCR full electronic engine management system (special CPU, harness and AIM MXL dashboard)
    - NCR racing CPU and racing harness
    - AIM MXL display fully interfaced with CPU and laptop
    - NCR narrower race fairing in fiber glass
    - NCR aluminum subframe
    - NCR adjustable and custom rearsets in aluminum and titanium
    - NCR titanium-aluminum clip-ons
    - Brembo brake and clutch master cylinders
    - NCR slipper clutch
    - NCR electronic speedshifter
    - Ohlins TTX rear shock
    - NCR titanium rods made from billet - longer than stock
    - lightened crank - balanced
    - main bearings upgrade
    - NCR high compression forged slipper pistons
    - NCR rear wheel flange and main nuts
    - NCR hardware throughout
    - NCR titanium valves and ported heads

145 Hp per 155 Kg.

#233 Cranker V2, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  13. Tasty! I wish I had that this season! Mine's only got 120 at the wheel though :frown:

And I'm sure weighs a damn sight more than that!

14. what, no gold handlebar grips or christmas tree lights............i mean what were they thinking offset yokes and a bespoke loom...

15. No Andy that will come later just for you :wink: but you are such a hardcore racer now aren't you? I am sorry I didn't know that members have to put up pics of dull boring factory looking bikes where everyone looks exactly the same on a forum...so that been said go put on a race sticker on yours and call it a day :cool:

#236 Sinister, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Lookin forward to seeing it all put together, wee bit too much gold for me but really like the paint job and if we all liked the same thing it would be fekin dull. Been resisting the urge to go moddin myself. Only done the asv, gilles and front and back carbon huggers but the lure of zard is gettin stronger!!!

17. I know what you mean, you build a bike how YOU like it, mod away my friend...I like looking at personalized bikes!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Loving some of the NCR stuff. Not really a metal head it that stuff does make me drool just a little...altho my Evo post ECU tune is showing 139hp

19. Me too but NCR stuff is super expensive & that's a total track bike, I like riding mine on the street!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information