1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Navihalter Multistrada 2013/14

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Piero, Mar 2, 2014.

1. If I put up the pixies, will it devalue the spare room is a question for another thread.

2. Just orderd one I think hehe

3. Not had one yet only PayPal email

4. Thanks will check after work at 3

5. Yes it's on order had an email

6. already delivered? :smile:

7. When did you order ,how long was that ?

8. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

also does not make much sense :biggrin:

instruction is for looser :wink:
    the stickers you do not need.

9. Mine just arrived today

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1394529811.186621.jpg

10. Is it just fixed to the screen slider with double sided tape?

11. No!
    not necessary,i have not used the strips.

12. 12883854783_9371256616_b.jpg

12883854783_9371256616_b.jpg

13. Ahh just went and had a look at my bike and it seems it clips to the screen adjuster using the bolt and right angle bracket of the Navihalter. Think i need to get one of these for my trip to Misano in September.

14. Got mine on it's going to be great I think when I get is sorted

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1394668352.097927.jpg

15. Not sure if im missing something here (tired and not got glasses on!), but will it fit on a 2013 MTS? I have a GT and it looks like it will completely block the one hand grip screen adjustment?

16. Thanks but title is Navihalter on tapatalk? Its just that the images on this thread seem to show it covering the adjuster

17. There appear to be two versions of the Navihalter for pre and post 2013 bikes.

18. Works fine on a 2104 bike with PP screen. Adjust is still OK.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The satnav I have is a Zumo 660. It's about level with the top of the screen and viewing is parallel to the plane of the clocks. Works fine for me. As a side note the Garmin cradle bolts straight on and the leads are long enough that the speaker cable reaches to the front seat so if you don't want Bluetooth earphones, you can use standard wired and mine reach fine. Not dissimilar to plugging in heated clothing.

#38 Count, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
  19. Anyone got any pics of a Garmin 350 on a PP with the carbon screen? Cheers

20. I initially had problems using Firefox and Google Translate. It seems that if you use Google translate when on site it freezes at the paypal page? But if you go through the whole site leaving it in German it works fine :) confirmation email received! :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information