1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Navihalter Multistrada 2013/14

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Piero, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Ordered on 11th here on 14th! Well done Motcom Edmeier. Wouldn't get that quick service in UK!
    Very well made, pretty expensive for what it is, but a lot of thought put into design.

2. My brand new, never used, NaviHälter for the MY13 is for sale in the classifieds... Still in it's original box with newspaper cuttings from Germany!

3. I would like to know where to buy this Garmin Zumo 390.
    I live in Thailand and can not find it anywhere.

4. Navi1.jpg Navi4.jpg Navi3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. MY13 Navihälter and PP screen now sold.

David

6. Anyone use the new Garmin 590 with this yet? On a PP short screen?

7. I have a mts1200 twin spark --nav halter for sale in the for sale section [emoji1360]

8. I think I've just ordered one? Will wait and see what if anything turns up.

9. Hehe the website is great if your German [emoji848]

10. I ordered one a week ago via Email. Hopefully shows up soon.

11. Just had email confirmation that I did order correctly and will take about 10 days for delivery.
    I'm a bit shocked I was expecting a set of leather shorts to arrive in the post.

12. I still have one for sale in the for sale section for the 4 hole screen model mts 1200[​IMG]

13. Crap! Missed that one, I'd have bought yours instead of ordering.

14. Sold thread closed [emoji106]

15. Ordered late Monday night, arrived yesterday picked up today from post office. Very well made and great service from the company sent emails to confirm order and when posted and a lovely free pen
    Will fit next week as out on the lash to watch the rugby

16. I have one and lots of other touring parts for sale in the sale section or pm me . Big stu[​IMG]

#58 Big stu, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
  17. I've got the locking zumo-schloss navilhalter mount, cost £55. Will sell for £35 brand-new unused.

Zumo-Schloss - navihalter.de

PM me if interested, if local I will drop it off (warwickshire/west midlands)

#59 GunZenBomZ, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  18. Last few bits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information