1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEC Birmingham

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by duc daz, Oct 29, 2012.

1. heading there monday all going well, got ticket for the ducati after thing too, i wonder if theres canapes?

2. yes will ive got JHP rear sets..love them

3. hi Daz
    i am good, hope your are well, may be see Sunday 2nd December at bike show? if not next spring.
    i have added more parts to my 1198, power commander v and quick action throttle now is a beast?
    see ya soon tony

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll be there bright and early this Friday.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ditto. I want to get there early to get some good photos of the bikes before it gets too busy, which i'll chuck up on my site. Look out for a tall moody looking bald fellow as there's a good chance that will be me :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Is anyone from the swansea area going to the show this weekend want to share traveling .

7. Tall moody bald fellow ? Not much of a description is it ?

8. If you ever met me, you'd realise just how accurate that description is :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'll look out for you then

10. Me to but not that early, i have to take one of the little ones to school first so i am aiming for 10.30 ish but then leaving at 13.30 as i have to then collect at 15.30 ...... there is just not enough hours in the day !

11. he is pretty bloody tall. And bald

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'll be there hopefully about 10 am fri

13. Well that was fun. Nice to see the new bikes and there were some very helpful people at the Ducati and especially the Kawasaki stand. I met and had a nice chat with John McAvoy who was very generous with his time and advice. Met Chris Walker and bought some levers and some R&G stuff for less than they should have cost. All in all a good day, even thou it was a lot busier than I thought it would be. I hope that all who went enjoyed it :upyeah:

14. So who's going tommorow .

15. Saw some moody, bald guys there, who thought I was chuffing mad asking them if they owned a Ducati. Saw a Pirate though !

Spent £340, £350, £250, £67.50 and not necessarily in that order. Free parking also !

Need some levers now 'cos I don't want these shorty Pazzos on my bike. ASV's were £150, but not that keen.

16. I have to say the place seemed filled with moody blokes, but that was mostly around the BMW stand :biggrin: Sounds like you had a great little spending spree. I looked at the titax ones, but they didnt think they'd suit my bike. I was tempted with Pazzo, or Metaltech Racing ones, but there was something about the ASVs I liked. The man at the counter was very helpful and knowledgeable as well, which was nice

17. I wanted the metisse X levers - luckily there were none for sale at show

ASV were nice though

18. Went on Wednesday and bought an EDZ undersuit, powerbronze airflow screen but could have spent a whole heap more at the oberon stand on the clutch pressure plates / springs / clutch cover and clutch spanner !. Didnt find a decent hugger though !

19. Oberon makes some very nice stuff :tongue:

20. Me and the missus heading up tomorrow, will probably be crammed for those last day deals but needs to be done.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information