1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Need New Front Pads For My Dvt S

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by dddd, Jun 22, 2016.

1. I used Brembos replacement pads on my V2win aprilia tuono a few years back
    It's just trying to find the brembo pad info to order new ones.....

2. Surely Ducati parts dept.

3. Changed my OEM pads at 4k, fitted brembo pads that were actually supplied by Motorapido main dealer, as the parts guy said they were half the price of OEM but better? Anyhow, now sure on model number but they are the red road pads not the race pads. Brembos SA maybe?

4. Having now gone through 2 sets of pads in 13,000 miles I've just ordered these as they apparently have similar feel but much longer life, and much lower price.
    (Not fitted them yet as Ducati are still trying to rectify my DAir fault!)
    • LA sintered compound intended specifically for front brakes, typified by particularly good efficiency under all operating conditions. Performance similar to SA compound but with exceptional durability (about 30% higher than the SA compound).
    http://www.carpimoto.it/en-GB/48434...37LA-Sintered-Street-1-couple-for-1-disk-.htm

5. Used sintered pads all the time on performance cars. Great but they do give the discs a hard time. Not cheap to replace.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information