1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 848 owner.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by markm, Sep 18, 2012.

1. I know your picking the bike up on saturday, but the forecast for saturday apart from being a bit cold is atleast dry

2. Well the 1/2 session with the Instructor went well. Pulled me up on a few things (too many observations and positioning) but nothing serious. Feel much more confident about getting back on it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hmm well the forecast for sunday is improving

4. Bike home and safely parked in garage. Would have loved to gone out on it today (likely to be one of the remaining few days of good riding weather left this year i think) but promised her indoors that I would go shopping this afternoon.

First impressions are that this bike is not scary at all to ride. Actually found my visor steaming up more bloody scary than the 848. Obligatory running in period to do now. Should take me up to Spring 2013!

5. Im in Stafford mate so not far if you fancy a run out?

6. The scariest thing about the 848 is the brakes. had many jap bikes and then a 749s and the biggest difference was those brembo radials. best brakes i have ever felt! Just get used to them and everything is gravey from then. enjoy!!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information