1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 New 959

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Pav438, Oct 29, 2015.

1. It is

2. A we complained about the heat Sheild on the 1199 . Augusta f3 sales will rocket when this is released

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can't see for one minute that Ducati will release the new bike with that exhaust on

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. They are

5. We will find out soon enough tomorrow.

6. And you will see the Euro 4 Exhaust

7. Anyone stood and listened to a stock GSXR600 SRAD recently with its straight through non Cat system? Sounds 100 times better than any inline 4 from 2004 onwards! It's been moving that way for years so I'm not sure why everyone is surprised? It's a shame yes but I honestly feel the new thread here needs to be the 'which is the last great sport bike before euro 4 killed them' I'm sitting pretty with my 899 but progress is progress I guess, we all need to continue to live on this rock.... Yeah, piece man.... ;-)

8. Ducati did 'put all their eggs in one basket' by going for the 'under' exhaust on the 'gale.Of course the clean/fuss-free rear end was the result achieved but I always wondered how the exhaust would evolve.

9. Wow if that's legit with those pipes.

Oh dear!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Those air holes in the tail section, thats where the exhaust is going through. Going to look amazing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Stop stressing! That pic is a production mule for emissions testing.
    The 955cc will have the same underslung exhausts as the 1199/899/1299.

• Like Like x 1
  12. U seem confident of this so I guess we are off the hook, only got to wait until 3:30 to find out!

It may of course have just been the test mule for the Japanese spec bike which already has to have a long pipe.

13. Only for USA, Europe is getting the side exhaust

14. It's emissions testing for the Japan market, as per the 1199/899/1299, as already stated.

15. I've been told uk is side mount oem underneath for akro

16. There is loads of conflicting info here, I suspect the dealers aren't actually sure as I have heard from multiple unrelated sources that the uk bikes have a side mount exhaust, but either way we will soon find out, wouldn't matter to me unless they made other 'must have changes'

Also... The USA bit I quoted makes no sense, the 848 had longer silencers for the American market to get around their tighter noise/emissions rules over there, so doesn't make any sense.

1 hour to go!

17. the exhausts now on the panni 1199/899/1299 look shit , you cant see them waste of money termis, akros, the previous model 1198 etc much better,

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. I disagree. I used to lie on the garage floor and look at my 899 termis all the time.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Im sure you will be corrected in the next few hours

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information