1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 New 959

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Pav438, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Fascinating video.
    As a 999 owner, this explains a lot. It explains why I don't feel like selling it, and why when I tried the 899 it felt underwhelming.
    Basically, the 999 has more power and torque everywhere you need it apart from on a track day, so as a real-world everyday ride, it's probably more fun.
    No, it doesn't have modes and all those electronic rider aids, but as I've never had them, I don't miss them. After 10 years and 50'000 kms, I'm pretty used to it now.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Depends on your personal pref I guess, for example I much prefer the handling of the 899 to my previous 848 evo

3. I bought one and seen by the pipes, don't blame Ducati, blame the bureaucracy of Europe. Anyway I do at least like the new pipes from Ackro I'm sure there will be more to come.

4. Ive had emails from a couple of manufacturers and although they will be making pipes, time frames are a bit sketchy.

I have seen exhaust brackets being made by i think it was R&G, unfortunately id prefer a plain bracket without graphics. At least this will enable the pillion pegs to be removed.

5. image.jpeg
    These ones ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ring Quill exhausts they will make you what you want

7. Nope. I don't get that thing, i suppose someone will see the benefit

8. have you used them before?

9. quill been going for years least 20 ,

10. I sent them a short email. Should be interesting, if they respond.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information