1299 New Ducati 1299s Anniversario

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by mito22, Jul 2, 2016.

1. I have a theory about mine. I'll post it when I get it!

2. Was your deposit paid for with chocolate money? Is that why you're the only person in Christendom that hasn't seen theirs yet? :p

3. Either that or I must have imagined paying a deposit...:) Fingers x'd my eyes will get their reward soon enough!

You've started something ET...(except the font is....well it's...)

959.jpg

4. The font and the cans.........where's that from?

5. Sheffield. Just noticed the tank hasn't been done right also.

6. Wednesday Delivery! :upyeah: and yes..I'm away that week! Sods law... :Wtf:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Close but shite then.

8. Checked out the Aniversario today....it's gone.

9. Got home from work early today and thought perfect opportunity to take Anni for a spin :smile:. For the first time I gave it the proper full beans in 2nd, 3rd and 4th and fu#k me it's fast, like nothing I've ever experienced before. I've had and got some very fast cars, but the little Anni pisses on them all by a long way.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Has anybody had there number plate cover yet

11. Yes mine are at the dealers waiting for collection.

12. Soooooooo last season :tearsofjoy:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes got mine the other day. Still waiting on charger and a few other bits though.

14. Got my charger with the bike, it was not a Ducati one , it was the same make as the battery

15. Dealer has lent my one of theirs for the time being. Definitely need it as the Bike Trac certainly drains the battery!

16. Welcome "Unice", I have been waiting...

IMG_2161.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  17. Congratulations and about bloody time! Surely you must have number 500 lol.

When are you picking it up?

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Seems like a long time! Not quite 500 but close! 403!

19. Congratulations, stunning bike and weather still good enough to get it run in :sunglasses:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information