1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Ducati Service / Diagnostics Software & Adapter For Diy Servicing

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by mfurore, Feb 29, 2016.

1. @Old rider @-J- @Red998
    At this point, all of 12 "early birds" kits have been sold out.
    We will process some of the comments on functionality/looks as I would contact each buyer individually and the next batch of no. 20 kits will be ready after 23rd March for anyone interested.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  2. Something that may help with the whole dash thing. My version of dash was prone to water ingress. The dash still works, it just has a faintly glowing neutral light when other lights are lit. That means that many had theirs replaced and some kind user on here may be able to donate an old dash to get you working on the newer multistrada's.

3. That would be of a great help.

Anyone willing to lend a dash for 3 weeks? I will cover tracked delivery postage and will give away a kit in return.

4. Been having a play with the interface and software. All been on the bench so far.

I have installed it on a Windows 10 7" tablet and used a program called Sizer (from Brianapps) to make the program window full screen.

I now have a DDS style diagnostic tablet :upyeah:

Taken some screen shots. They are from my phone but the program is running in full screen so it is 7" diagonal. Touch screen means the screens can easily be selected.

Very impressed. A bluetooth interface would be my suggestion as a next development for the interface.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Would a simple down the pipe O2 sensor be a better bet for the average garage denizen?

6. Would you ship to the US?

7. That's a good question. I do not know if this would affect readings from wideband lambda, I need to test this.
    I am however more likely to create a probe in same style as OEM DDS, using exhaust take-off points.

8. Yes

9. Can your tool adjust the mix per cylinder?

10. The wideband lambda would be more accurate. It is what Innovate use on their LM2 AFR kit. It's ok if you have the DP mapping and the lambdas removed. To adjust fuelling per cylinder you need to edit thd ECU mapping. The diagnostic adjusts the fuel trim.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I agree with chris on this, the whole reason why we have used wideband lambda is the fact that it provides broad range of values.

At the moment, the ECU flashing is not available, but will be rolled out with second software update. You can only adjust fuel trim with current software version. However we have done some testing with ECU flashing couple of days ago and did some preliminary code to download map from ECU on my Ducati 749 in raw format and load it to TunerPro. The kit will eventually support this, so you can download map in friendly file format, load it to third party map editing software and flash it back to ecu via kit.

[​IMG]

12. Dumb this down for me....I get the lambda is better. But won't this measure the O2 from that one exhaust/cylinder? When you then trim the fuelling same applies? Do we assume if one is ok the second will be close enough?
    For my application I'm not really after a cock on pot by pot reading/adjustment.
    Stick a probe/sensor in, measure, adjust then ride off. As long as it better/more stable than those god awful Gunston things!

13. Anyone who ordered a kit got theirs yet ?
    I know ChrisW got one early on..

14. Patience please. Some of the kits were sent last week, some of them only earlier on monday. We were updating firmware, hence the delay

15. N
    Not a problem Roman, I was going by the fact that you messaged me that it was posted last Thursday so was thinking it should have got here by now.

Just concerned that Mr Postman has lost it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Got my kit a couple of days ago. Plugged it into the bike and my laptop out in the garage and it connected straight away. I am very impressed with the no fuss connection. Will give a better review shortly when I get some time. But all in all very happy and a job well done guys :smile::smile::smile:

• Like Like x 4
  17. It brings me lot of joy seeing people happy with the kit.I have received a lot of support over the email, for which I am very thankful. However we have also messed up and shipped out 3 kits with wrong firmware and now frantically working to send out fixed version to people on monday morning. I guess you live and learn!

But anyway, lot of more info will be posted tonight, with availability of about ~35 kits to purchase & new extensions. Also, a bit of behind the scenes.

• Like Like x 2
  18. God,
    I pray you can make a version for the panigale soon so we also can have our own Ducati DDS type setup like Chris has now :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Any news on the possibility of a CO2 analyser yet?

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Me too (1100evo sp) so ill be watching very carefully... It'd be nice to have something to clear errors with...!
    Having said that i just posted at the end of page one and noticed the Siemens ecu (or at least i thought it was) so is the hyper 1100 evo sp doable yet...?

#60 comfysofa, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
Do Not Sell My Personal Information