1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Ducati Service / Diagnostics Software & Adapter For Diy Servicing

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by mfurore, Feb 29, 2016.

1. I don't know what the situation is regarding further progress etc but I have been trying to get some support from them.

I have emailed on 3 different email addresses and posted a pm on here but no replies so far. I very much hope this isn't the end of the road as it has potential.

2. can anyone who has this chime in on usability with a tablet? where do you find the android software? also, my 848 has a set of slip ons, what is the optimal air/fuel ratio setting used with this software?

3. There is no tablet version yet and I don't think it can alter your A/f in its current form. Mine wont connect to an ecu so I can't test it to say for sure.

4. Sincerely hoping this promising project hasn't been abandoned by the developers.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Hi all
    Anyone heard anything regarding the diagnostic kit? I've ordered a kit but not heard anything for a few weeks. Really looking forward to getting this bit of kit.

6. How many actually got the kit???

7. Ordered mine 2 months ago and still waiting? Anyone else had the same problem?

8. I got one (earlybird version), couldn't get it to work untill last weekend when I made a breakthrough of sorts but mine will only work with an old version of the software.
    I did reset my TPS and service warning ok.

9. He's got his email address in another thread (for sale section) if you view all of his posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. He has 3 different emails both personal and business on here and his site, no response for me on any of them as yet when I was asking for help with mine.
    I have seen that JP (JPdiag) is accusing them of some copyright infringement software wise so whether there is anything in that as to why it has gone quiet I don't know.

With a little more support and development, it is an easy product to use being powered by the usb port etc but it's very buggy as is.

11. Somethings not right, I offered a loan of a spare 1199 dash I had so they could look at diagnostic programming, no response to any number or emails.

12. Just some news would be great, if they weren't continuing with the project just let us all know. It's a shame if they decided not to continue.

13. Looking very like ->

14. Well that was a rip off. How many paid and did not get anything???

15. Pay on credit card or Paypal? Claim it back.

16. Well, the OP is about, last logging in on Wednesday. Although not on this thread it would seem. :(

Screen Shot 2016-06-12 at 12.03.22.png

17. Shame!

18. I'm sure they had the best of intentions but if they've taken money from people and not delivered, they want a visit [emoji375][emoji856]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information