1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Ducati Service / Diagnostics Software & Adapter For Diy Servicing

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by mfurore, Feb 29, 2016.

1. The sound of silence again was the last thing this project and thread needed.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. A loooong silence too

3. Still no reply from the magically disappearing Roman. As I stated before, he has returned my 1199 dash but still refund or diagnostic kit arrived.

4. So his actions have indeed spoken louder than his (empty) words.

5. Your kit has come with your dash at the same time. You have claimed your dash package that has tracking number but not the kit miraciously. Also, you have not checked your paypal address for several weeks and claimed that I have not returned dash to you until I investigated and told you to check.

I would like to point out that we have done bluetooth version as a one off specially for you.

6. Dont
    Dont be so quick to judge, hear the other side as well.

7. In other news, we have managed to successfully port OSX version. Will post screenshots later on today when I get back from work. This is in alpha version now but as a proof of concept shows GUI natively for OSX

8. I'm listening :ear::ear:

Just seen the post above. I'll continue to watch with interest and hope everybody turns out happy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hi Roman
    I can assure you I have not received the diagnostic kit? All I received was MY dash back. I have text you 2 or 3 times now directly with no response. I would like my diagnostic kit delivered please and a tracking number sent to me directly, I don't think that's to much to ask for.

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. while waiting for further developments I found a local Ducati owner who had DucatiDiag, 3pin Fiat to ODBII cable, and ODBII to USB connector. I mentioned to him I was looking to try the Bluetooth with ScanM5X for android as the software is free on the Play Store. he dug in his toolbox and pulled out his ELM ODBII Bluetooth unit that he used for his cars, connected it to the Fiat adapter, downloaded the software to his phone, and, voila! similar functionality to what the original poster has and total cost of the adapters on Amazon is under 30.00 shipped. just an option to consider.

11. I use ScanM5X with a 3 pin to OBD lead and an Amazon £10 Bluetooth adapter on my Hypermotard and it does everything I've ever needed...

The only issue I have is sometimes coming out of certain menus it disconnects but then reconnects 2 seconds later

I'm sure it's more my fault for buying a cheap Bluetooth OBD when I should have gone for a WIFI one which ScanM5X can utilise too....

• Like Like x 1
  12. That was on the 28 June. Today is the 10 July. Man they are slave drivers at your work. Convinced now that it is time to move on and not come back to this thread:cry:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cadence speaks volumes.

14. are there any news?

15. C'est mort.

At some point the OP may respond claiming extreme victimhood status. But,

Morte est mort

16. This must be a long shift, he posted it on Jun 27th. :Wideyed:

So despite his protestations, he has indeed turned out to be a crook.

17. let's wait for another month....

#157 Nerijus, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  18. Maybe the website will be working then too, it's full of half working links at the moment. :Hilarious:

MotoFurore Ecu Diagnostics

19. Based on the support he has shown to those that already purchased a unit, I would advise you look elsewhere.

Dead or not I wouldn't trust them any further than I can piss up a wall now.

20. while searching for tuning alternatives i came across TuneECU. this works with a windows pc or android tablet. bluetooth (for reading parameters, resetting the TPS, and service light) or via an adapter setup with android (for loading/saving maps, programming, etc.). TuneECU is only compatible with android for use on Ducati models, and only those with the 5AM ecu. i found a few maps on their site with the disclaimer that none were supported/you could damage your ECU if done improplerly and i reprogrammed the ecu. one made everything metric and took away the banner but it ran perfect. so i copied it to a backup of the stock map, put on a custom banner, reset the tps, and reprogrammed the ecu. WOW, a world of difference! fires right up when cold without giving it any gas, idles smooth, a little better throttle response, smoothed out the power delivery, and flattened out the midrange. cost in USD was:

20.00 - used tablet from a pawn shop
    19.95 - Triumph ODB2 to USB 2.0 cable (cost after a 10.00 Amazon credit for filling out a survey), look for one that says compatible with TuneECU
    12.95 - TuneECU program from the Play Store
    8.95 - 3 pin Fiat ecu to ODB2 connector cable
    4.95 - USB 2.0 to micro usb cable

TuneECU site with motorcycle compatibility list is here:

TuneECU_Start

Install details for windows and information here:

Overview

Ducati maps here:

Ducati_Tune_list

*WARNING* any mods you make are at your own risk!*WARNING*

Enjoy!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information