1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 New Multi Imminent?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by duke63, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Yes - its finishing / machining of the engine internals but otherwise everything is bought in. Apparently in the main from that valley - our guide was very proud of this and made the point that its the same valley / area as Ferrari
    They only paint to remedy defects too
    When I mentioned Termignoni she said well strictly they are not part of the family as they are made too far away

2. The new multi definitely comes to EICMA.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I read that on the US MTS site as well.

4. But one does not need a US page
    Good contacts are better:)

5. ... and Lamborghini and Maserati and Pagani ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Chatting to a Ducati dealer today and mentioned if he had heard about a new model. He said nothing officially but he knew someone who was working on new colour clocks with built in GPS for Ducati...

7. Twin4me, i assume its the same guy at p&h told me exactly the same, over a year ago.

Only a month or so to wait for Eicma, so we will find out soon enough ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I can't see a new MTS for another year. There is the new 1299 Pani rumoured, the Scrambler is just out and Ducati simply don't have the bandwidth to develop parallel new bikes at this rate.

There are obvious things we would want such as colour clocks and GPS, TPM etc. but I think a more likely scenario would be an MTS announced in 12 months, maybe with a 1299 engine tuned for the bike if the Pani is out by then and going well.

9. Who would be brave enough to buy an early one ?

10. They will probably bring out a new PP equivalent some time after the initial phase and I'll probably go for that, not version 1 but still an early adopter.

I never worry about a new bike, it has a warranty after all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Built in GPS on a colour screen sounds like the first likely upgrade - maybe on Grand Tourismo first?
    Be about bloody time!

12. I suppose that means the super quadro engine is out the window then.

13. Would have thought under Audi well likely see regular/faster model changes.

14. Talking to the Duval boys the colour screen is unreadable in sunlight.

15. Why is Deep Vein Thrombosis coming on Weds?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Spotted outside the factory. Note the redesigned rear lights, a bit like the Diavel.
    Not sure if they'll reveal the full bike on wednesday or just the Ducati Variable Timing part of the engine.

dvt.jpg

17. DOH....And just after I invested in a Pikes Peak.....are they watching this forum just to P155 m3 0ff!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information