1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Rider First Bike First Forum….

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Dannyduke, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Oh yeah, welcome to the forum too :D

And, it gets quite addictive, had this delivered last weekend, that makes 2 now :joy:

*bin pic included just for @Ducbird :joy:

20240121_103228.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Perfect :D

3. Cracking bike One day I will own one!

4. Quick tip for getting multiple bikes...

Get bikes that look the same :p

Screenshot_20220703-190219_Chrome.jpg 20240121_103228.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Nice one mate same for me, saw a red Ducati in the 90s and now got one coming this week at 44 !

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Post a pic when you get it, ride safe :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Excellent post :joy:
    748 is probably the worst Ducati ever produced...
    Having owned one of these, i know the topic :oops:
    Nevertheless, last Time i changed myself the cambelts. They were 9 years on it, with only 10000 km ran. They looked great despite the years...
    Changing every2 years is commercial bullshit.
    Cambelts mainly fail because technician didnt do the job properly... My opinion:innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  8. This is what I love about this particular brand and bikes. They’re so divided in opinion and experiences. Every time I’ve gone out I’ve come home with bad back, knees hurt, wrists ache, but I still go back and clean and polish and off I go again and love it. Definitely not a daily bike for me but as a hobby bike for me it’s cracking! They sound mechanically knackered to some and to others the sound is just brilliance. I absolutely love this machine and it’s great it has such a marmite following!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information