1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from South Wales

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Guvs, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Yellow ones are faster, honest!!

2. Very 'Daffodil'

3. Hi Lads.
    every one seems to be around tonight nice to have company, we are not likely to have any sunny Sundays for a while, but if anyone happens to see one coming post it on the forum and we'll all meet up in Abber.
    What part of Wales are you (Duke & Denis) from ?
    Guvs.

4. Guvs , i'm a bit further west of Swansea ...

5. Edumacated guess, Dave :upyeah:

6. Might see you down verdie's one day.
    Guvs.

7. :upyeah:
    Guvs.

8. Steve.
    I see you have a Porsche Boxster. Porsche cars are my other passion. If you are a member of PCGB you may well know me.
    Stanforth (Geoff)

9. Guvs,

I'm in Neath

10. & just over the border, Gloucestershire

11. Welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. Not far at all, I will no doubt see you in Abber one day.

Hi Geoff, I was a member (R14 I think) in the South Wales PCGB but haven’t renewed my membership this year, decided I wasn’t getting any benefits from being a member and it being "not for me" I don’t want to upset any other Porsche owners on here but I was happier with the MG Boys & gals, I still pop in on that forum even though I don’t have an MG anymore.

Hi Denis, you have to send me a PM next time you plan a ride out.

Guvs.

13. Hi thanks for the welcome and the 10% offer, might take you up on that one day.
    Guvs.

14. Hi Steve.
    My actual name is Geoff Ives. I was a Director of PCGB for many years and am better know as organiser of the Cotswold Rally, Manx Tour and Porsche and Polo.

Wecome to the greater Ducati fellowship.
    Geoff (Stanforth)

15. Hi Geoff, I notice you only joined this forum last month the same as me, but looking at all your rides I'm surprised you haven't joined sooner.
    Guvs.

16. PCGB use to be based in Northleach (glos) weren't they? I'm the other side of the county (Forest of Dean) but am sure I'd seen an office there years ago.

17. I have only recently found this forum. I am involved with 3 other Ducati forums so this one went un noticed till last month.
    Geoff

18. Yes it was called Arton House. We moved to an elaborate and custom built building in 1996. The new building is Cornbury House in Moreton in Marsh, still Gloucestershire.

19. Hi Geoff/2Good.
    We will have to meet there for a coffee and a chat one day as part of an organised Ducati run in the summer.
    Guvs.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information