1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Newbie

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Qsjustin, Feb 5, 2024.

1. I’m using an abba stand but planning on a hydraulic bench as soon as I sell my fiat x19 to free some space

IMG_0595.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Enjoy your ride sir :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I will give a look forward to this kind of stand ! Thanks for sharing. Hopefully i Can find a used one:oops:

4. where can I find a set ? Would love somr

5. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Basically I have a pair of carbon termignoni 45diameter. I can search in my garage and take pictures if interested

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes please, if you could let me have pics of what you have

10. There you go !

IMG_3974.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. The termignoni sticker is a little bit scratched on the upper one but the carbon is not ! A new sticker would be best. Basically, they should be both changed by 11*11 size stickers. I know a guy in UK who makes great ones. I bought him a pair 8 years ago and they are still looking great on my 996 diameter50 full line :yum:yum

12. I forgot.... i polished the tubes, they are mirror style !

13. Thanks where are you and how much?

14. I'm in Cherbourg, Normandy (France). I checked quickly termignoni prices new. See pic linked. I propose to cut by half. Didn't check at all how much used ones are negotiated. just give a look around and let me know if it is a fair price or not!

Depending your motivation, you can take direct ferry direct to Cherbourg and we fit them together at home:p.ride :motorcycleduc:and get a:beer: or :beer::beer:

Anyway, I hope you can find ones in UK, avoid taxes and minimise parcel costs

Screenshot_20240213-233000.png

Do Not Sell My Personal Information