1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nighttime Carrier Landings

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Baldyboy, Jan 3, 2015.

1. i knew that.
    honest.:Angelic::smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Do all Ducati owners have planes other than me? :Wideyed:

3. Unfortunately November Sierra is no longer mine, and even then I only owned half of it.

It was a joy to fly though, a cliche I know but you did "wear it".

4. Its PC game footage :)

5. i know.
    honestly.:Angelic::smile:

6. Own?...OWN?......oooh not for me thanks,it's not the purchase price but the maintenance costs make running trucks look cheap... theres a (four seat), Cessna 172 on ebay right now,low-ish hours for a 1967 aircraft,only £17,000...looked after,it will take you round the world in relative safety at 110 mph or thereabouts,and in ten years will still be worth what you paid for it.But an engine rebuild will be costly if needed,and the technology is ancient/basic.
    You can rent them by the hour,or buy an "equity",(you actually own a percentage of the plane),or "non-equity",(you only own the right to hire it it),share .
    Flyings not always be hideously costly,but will always be eye wateringly expensive...
    Planes are the same as bikes,i.e,"Speed costs money.......how fast do you wanna go"?....

7. Fast :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information