1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North East Dealer ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by iang27, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Was in M&S yesterday. I still get my Ducati serviced there as they still have the techs with many yrs knowledge and all the Ducati tools just not an official dealer anymore. so no warranty claims
    Was talking to the sales guy when picking bike up and he said that Vertu motors at Boldon where taking on the Ducati dealership, so we will have another dealership locally soon. Not sure when

2. They (Boldon Ducati) are having their launch day on the 14th Sept 2024, apparently Charlie Boorman and a few others are going to be there, I would have gone but not back from hols until the nighttime.

3. How sad. Not been on Westgate Road since I bought a last of line 999R in 2006. I remember going up there as a slack jawed kid in the 70’s to ogle bikes and watch maniacs wheelying up and down on RD400’s and such like.

4. Grand opening tomorrow, saturday 14th. Charley Boorman in attendance. Not my cup of tea but good luck to them.

5. I would have gone, but am lying in hospital following a hip replacement! Chance of swinging my leg over either of my bikes is very slim until springtime!

6. Who is Charley Boorman?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Bloke that’s half the price of Foggy

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Possibly true but Foggy is the Ducati Manchester group ambassador too

Do Not Sell My Personal Information