1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Norton Nemesis V8 Overhaul

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by ducv2, Mar 17, 2024.

1. I enjoy the non professional, amateur quirkiness of it. Its just a bloke in a shed. I wish my wife made more cakes. As for wildlife, the pigeons and choggies are a welcome diversion.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I think he’s brilliant and the cakes, clock and wildlife don't bother me at all.

To do what he does in that shed is astounding.

More to the point, how does he put up with Henry Coles current persona? I was watching older ‘Greatest Motorcycle Rides’ recently and he’s a different bloke to the one we see now. The odd throat clearing before saying some things I find utterly bizarre…..and the excited shouting every time a new resto bike starts (thanks to Sam or Allen).

It’s not that I don’t like him per se, he’s bringing a lot of the shizz I like onto TV (except effing pertrol pump restos and the like) but he’s morphed into something that I would imagine grates on people.

3. Yeah man !, Hey man!

4. Don’t mind using a bit of ‘Man’ myself on occasion, but he does seem to be trying a bit too hard.

The throat clearing ‘ahem’ is just bizarre!

5. I can’t watch anything with Henry Cole or Charlie Borman

Do Not Sell My Personal Information