1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

one track day in. and trying out for a ducati team !!,,,,tips please

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Terry_Tibbs, Oct 12, 2012.

2. Pleased all is going well, I for one will be at the T.T. again this year.
    Steve

3. Yeahh glad to hear your doing good
    Happy new year to you

4. I was up with Rich yesterday and I totally forgot to ask him about Mr Tibbs !

5. +1

6. Well the time has come where once again i require the help of the forum, its Time to dig about in your garages guys. If any one has any of these parts, I'd be really happy to hear from you, I'm sure I should be listing this in the wanted area but, I thought I'd start with the friends iv made first :)

Ok so as the bike is going back to as good as possible condition so I'm after all genuine parts in near as perfect condition, hope I'm not been too picky.

Parts to fit a 06 999s mono:

Fuel tank
    Rear sub frame
    Rear swing arm. (Big black)
    Slip on Termignoni with carbon cover
    Water pump housing
    LH clip on,
    LH foot rest.
    Clutch master and lever
    Front brake and master and lever
    Side stand

I now have a all the fairings. If any of you guys have any of this list sat around gathering dust getting in your way I'd be happy to take it off your hands. For the right price :)
    Iv seen most of the list on eBay but I'd like to see if you guys and gals can help.

,Thanks again. Much love

8. I think Cranker V2 has a tank and secondly did they charge you anymore for taking pushbikes as I have fancied taking the mountain bike to the TT

9. Ideal il check it out. No as a foot passenger you could take a push bike for free,, well last year anyway! There was 6 of us last year, right laugh.

10. Best bet TT is to add a thread to the Wanted section. May get a better response from there

11. Yeah I think that's the way forward. Had a few responses. Just need to sit Down and go over them. How do I link it over to the wanted bit anyway ??

12. Best bet is to start a new thread. You can always copy the URL into a post, which will allow fellow users to quickly find the thread :smile:

13. I'm surprised you havnt sorted that already!!!!
    :)

14. How you healing TT

15. I cant split up the thread to start a new one, otherwise I would have :tongue:

16. I know bad isn't! Trouble is I can't stand looking at it in this condition. But haven't been able to afford to fix her up. Though recently finished a few jobs. So saved some penny's up! Want to lock my self away in the garage with a collection of boxes and emerge with a shiny bike again :)

17. No worries mate il start a new thread. Cheers for looking in to it though :)

18. That was suppoed to be a little poke at me TT, hense my reply :tongue::tongue:

19. Awww :) TT I didn't mean you
    Though it's about time you got sorted
    ;-)
    Hope your healing well

20. Yes lol :) you need locking in the garage :p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information