1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Bike Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Rob, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Sorry, @Webby01 , missed your question above- it's a Shoei X-Spirit 2 in the "Glory" paint scheme.

2. i considered parting with this but then a low side at Oulton followed by another low side in Morrisons car park made it pretty pointless. It gets wheeled out for touring and winter. It's never going to appreciate in value but I appreciate its values.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yep. Regular Jimmy Tarmac i am!

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. IMG_0052.jpg IMG_0053.jpg
    Back off holiday , i said hi in the newbe section before we went . looking to swap my Gixxer in the spring for a 900 ss . In the absence of a Duke i'll post a pic of Her , She's as tidy as She looks with 20k miles ( 4k of which i've put on since last April ) I have found a pic of my 900ss taken back in 1999 when it was only a couple of years old and took pic of it on my phone . I'll see if i can put it in the ss section . Any hoo , off for a blast .

6. Did you say 83K? :astonished:

7. image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

8. Hi,sorry it's late but just saw pic of your RD 250 Yam! Is it something you would consider parting with? If so please get back to me with details and price etc? Thanks,Jim

9. Hahaha - I had same car - the TC with Mgb 1.8 engine as a company demonstrator! Mine was in harvest gold I think they called it? At the time it was quick in a straight line but didn't do bends I seem to remember?

10. Bloody hell! I had a Mirage and I had to go round it every week and tighten everything up as it just vibrated to bits! Murder to start,2 clutches,gearbox,tank slapped shakes and then the cylinder head went! So did the bike soon after - bit like owning an Alfa Romeo - horny looks but thorny mechanics

11. I've wanted a Vincent all my life and the closest I ever got was pitching up to seal an agreed telephone deal to see it coming towards me on the back of a pick up truck! Bastard!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I got a Vincent in 1970. It was £60.

13. Another of my old cbr600rr

IMG-20150816-WA0004.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Was it as good as its legendary status suggests it was?

15. In the 1950s a Vincent was the best bike there was by a wide margin. Many aspects of the design and build quality were superb, e.g. use of stainless steel. But there were also several flaws, starting with the Miller electrics. By the 1970s Vincents were largely clapped-out unreliable 20 year-old heaps, as mine was. Nowadays they are carefully restored treasured classics and rightly worth a fortune.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. My winter bike, all the fun you'll ever need...... IMG_0377.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. I wanted one of those but wasn't allowed - 2 bikes was enough apparently but I managed to wangle an old ktm525 which ive converted....

18. It's a bit of a hooligan, great fun for a while but if its not a twisty road then you get destroyed, makes me feel like a teenager again......!!

19. Yeah - that's why I got the 525 - used to have a 660smc which was the ultimate hooligan bike I would say...the only thing moreso was the factory version....

20. My first bike! 16th birthday and first time out (legally!) on my brand new Gilera Trial nifty 50 ped.£269 OTR inc helmet,tax,insurance and tank of squirt! Note the DMs,Harrington and Stadium "leave your face on the road" open face lid complete with garrotte chinstrap.Got me thinking - anyone else got a pic of their first bike??? View attachment 60186

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information