1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P&h - No Longer A Ducati Dealer?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Duncan22, Jul 10, 2023.

1. your fault Rich? - i don't believe that for a minute.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. I've been using PRO-TWINS - it's not cheap... I know, but at least their work is 110% spot on. For simple servicing I don't want to do myself SCOTT at SNS is there too... between them, my bases are covered. I'm not riding an hour+ just to get to a dealer. That's just nonsense

3. My SF needs a service soon, did you use pro-twins for yours?

4. It sounds like to me your a bit homophobic to the brand, are you worried after entering the building with that Tom cruise haircut and shiny teeth you might depart with longhair & lace leather chaps.:p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Went In yesterday in the hope the summer jackets were on sale. Places was eerily quiet.

MV has gone, they’ve handed back 90% of their new stock so mainly second hand bikes on show.

Real shame as I’ve used them circa 15 years since moving to West Sussex.

Had a chat with Marcus and he mentioned JW Groombridge has folded and rumour has it Laguna in Kent are parting ways with Ducati

• Like Like x 1
  6. P&h shut their doors today, rumor has it it's going to be a superbike factory

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wow, that is a shock

8. Thats right.
    I’m curious as to what’s going to happen as currently superbike factory don’t sell new bikes apart from obscure Chinese crap, and P&H was more focused on new bikes to the point it had a dedicated separate Honda showroom.
    Maybe this is an in for Superbike factory into a new segment of the market?
    Lady in clothing said on Saturday it’s all being refitted with bikes and clothes open from January and service in November.
    I’ve come to know a few of the staff over the years so hope jobs are safe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It’s a good store for clothing, great selection of kit, hope that carries on

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. What? Completely gone?

11. Sold to Superbike Factory, shut for a refit and new branding.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. Hi, I am new to the forum and thought I would reply to your question as o may have been the guy in Eastbourne on the Sykes Bike Night, it’s true we are opening a new Ducati store , pure Ducati, based on the A22 in East Sussex the store is Ducati Hailsham and we will offer bike collection and drop off, new service department with two to three technicians and everything Ducati, it’s been a long time coming with the new build and hope to have doors open Dec/Jan with a big opening party , we have set up socials and website and will do a press release very soon my contact if anyone needs it is [email protected]

IMG_3866.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  13. Hi there I was just going through the chat and saw your comments just to let you know we will be opening a brand new dealership Dec / Jan called Ducati Hailsham soloist store, brand new 7000 sq ft , very excited anymore info please don’t hesitate to ask [email protected]

IMG_3855.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thanks.
    You’ve made my day by posting this!
    Fantastic news!!
    I’ll post this on the other Ducati Community as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thanks Steve. That’s brilliant news! You’ve made my day by offering bike collection and drop off.

#135 Freerange_egg, Oct 21, 2024
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2024
  16. Yes for the SF I went PRO-TWINS was still in warranty etc. For the older bikes, if I can't do it myself, I would take to Scott at SNS in Ockley

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not a Ducati branded outlet but Groombridge Motorcycles was closed when travelling through late this afternoon today.:thinkingface:

18. Another one that has bitten the dust, unfortunately

19. Who knows perhaps they're rearranging the deck chairs.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information