1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Gallery

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Carlosoul, Mar 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Must be as the jacket is a good fit on me.

2. Never mind that ! That's Windy corner ! It should be on its Ear ! Lol

3. [​IMG]

The older models lean over further ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

The older models lean over further ;)[/QUOTE]

Thought the side stand was stopping it until I noticed it's on the other side ;)

00153_MTS__Still003.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. [​IMG]

I went to the dark side for a while !

6. How much lean doesn't equate to how fast your going! But you do know that right? :upyeah:

Plus this is the panigale gallery not other dukes or bmws!

Ps what's with that helmet is that stars and stripes down the middle of it?

7. I was only taking the Micky ;)
    It's a arai Edwards Valencia edition

8. I know you were but truth be told I don't like the tyres on the 899 as you lean it gets to a certain point where it feels like its about to tip the bike over. I do have photos of me the previous year leaning much further on my GSXR. Although your leaning the bike its looks as if your not doing the same, almost as if your staying central to the bike might be the photos but thats how it looks.

9. I found the tires awesome at Silverstone [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  10. Personal thing I guess but I really don't like them and a friend of mine who has an 899 is of the same view.

11. Is it what your used too? I've only ever ridden a bike (well bikes that use 180 rear) so Supersport bikes with '55 profile rear tyres so imagine I would feel weird on them...

12. Get yourself some Conti Attack sport 2 they are absolutely fantastic & dead right money yrs is running a 180 is that right ?
    Factory fit on the S1000rr
    Run my last 3 ducati's on they great in the wet & dry & warm up quick too !!!

13. Last few bikes all been GSXRs 01 and an 08, both have 180/55s neither of them felt like that.

14. Suspension to stiff ? Ducati are always to stiff set up for the track out the box Na good for the rds in my opinion

15. Could be suspension I have found the rear to be a bit stiffer than I like hopefully getting that tweeked professionally soon.

16. Pani Goodwood .jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nice little Sunday ride around Norfolk.

image.jpg

19. They look miles better with gold wheels.
    Nice!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thanks but going to go a shade lighter :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information