1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Gallery

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Carlosoul, Mar 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. P_20150425_115250_LL.jpg
    at Ducati Rio

• Like Like x 1
  2. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Added some carbon to my pride and joy, gave it a couple of black eyes while I was at it.

• Like Like x 8
  3. So after running my bike in and my mate following me on his 848 he took the plunge and picked up a white 899. Subsequent last minute whim resulted in Chunnel tickets and hotels booked with a final destination of Monaco! 1500 miles later in a week, some of the best roads I've ever ridden, La Route Napoleon in France, the Alps as well as Geneva and Italy covered and they never missed a beat. Amazing machines and we only got rained on once! Some pics of the trip below

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  4. Looks a great trip. Where is that bridge?

5. No idea I'm afraid. We picked cities as destinations and made the route up on the day. Found something that looked twisty in the general direction on the map and stumbled across some great views by accident :)

6. 2014 1199 Panigale R

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. A few more pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  8. A few pics from cadwell

Screenshot_2015-05-21-21-40-29.png

Screenshot_2015-05-21-21-41-03.png

Screenshot_2015-05-22-07-16-52.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    A little over a month old and 1200 miles - still getting to know the bike, but I'm happy so far :)
    [​IMG]
    Amazed at how comfortable it is - for me the riding position is balanced so I don't have too much weight on my wrists, so riding a couple of hundred miles with only a fuel stop is fine ... smashing!

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. IMG_2075.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mine shortly after the steam had calmed down. Nice view could have broken down in worse places.

image.jpg

14. First ducati. Only had it a month.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. After a quick blast home from Loomies the other week...

IMG_1159.JPG

16. Here's a couple of mine...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. I know it's a decal kit, but for me after an RSV4 the 899 has the best balance of power and balance and the tricolore looks awesome.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Red Bull

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  19. Wow, that's a serious exhaust!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information