1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Gallery

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Carlosoul, Mar 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. He's very nice, does the bike come with him? :)

2. Joking aside...If the sun comes out the pit lane at Silversone gets bathed in evening sunshine, making it ideal for pics.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just back from a trip to Assen MotoGP. The Dutch police had a lot of love for the 959!.... image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  4. The police always have a lot of love for my Panigale and usually reward me with some points for it :Shy:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
  5. I'm really liking the white rim tape on yours. Do you have any more pics from different angles?

6. I ordered the black reflective tape to make me more visible without changing the look of the bike, but they sent me the white by mistake. Tried them while the black replacements were being sent, and now I'm not sure if I want to change them.... image.jpeg
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well personally I really like it. Especially with the R graphics on the nose and tail :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. A couple of short fly pasts from this years trip,

Excuse the quality, it was better prior to YouTube uploading

9. Here's mine out on monday 4716.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  10. Here's my new addition .... I've owned my 916 from new since '98 and fancied something a bit quicker!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  11. Is it any quicker? :grinning: Nice bike. Very nice indeed.

12. Thanks ... It's a huge leap forward from my 916.
    Just started running her in but after 75 miles (vs 34,000 on the 916) I am blown away with the combination of the lightness, composure and power (though yet to be fully explored).

It's a real gem of a bike ....

13. P1010223.jpg Last of the UK White 899's, tidied its bum, some Carbon, some Rizoma bits (incl. rearsets) since this photo also has a Luimoto Saddle cover. Love the white, photo's never do justice to the sparkle of the paintwork.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Very nice. Unsure on the white rim tape though...

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. IMG_7251.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  16. White rim tape breaks up the solid red of the wheels, thought about polishing them. Rim tape is reflective too so looks great at night.

17. The rim tape looks awful mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  20. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information